This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from server 1, help

Okay, I have been playing on this server for quite a while now, and it is very fun. Today we were playing Militia, I was in the kitchen with the hosties, and we began to get rushed by CTs. I threw a nade, and in perfect timing my teammate got up and darted right across my screen reflecting my grenade backwards which ended up killing 1 hostie. Out of no where, which doesn't suprised me, I was banned by root, he wasn't even near and didn't even know the situation. Maybe the admins should have a little more CONSTRUCTIVE learning and less ruthless slaying and banning. I understand when this is used on people who refuse to play under the rules, and are not interested in PCS at all; but for people like me who are really trying to correct myself whenever I do something wrong etc... it's very frustrating when I get banned for something as small as this. I'm sure the game is a blast for root, but for us that he is unfamiliar with, it feels like getting hassled by a mall cop.

Re: Banned from server 1, help

click on the link in my sig......insert admin...and dont bring this into the forum
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

You gotta read the SOPs, man. The best way to go about resolving this issue is sending a PM to Root himself, and try to get all this straightened out. And, I would suggest deleting this thread. :)

Comment

Originally posted by SOP Admin Complaints
        At no point during the process do you start a public thread in the forums.
        looky, looky.
        Nothing personal, but you got to read.

Comment

now i just wish that those where posted in a spot where people could read them

no disrespect but if play on TG servers enough you should know the rules and know that the forums is no place to air things out....
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Read the Rules & Announcements.

Follow the procedure for contacting an admin when you have the concern(s) you have.

PM me if you have questions about that procedure.

Don't start another public thread about this.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X