de_spirits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de_spirits

This is a fork from the cs_retreat thread to discuss the de_cathedral/de_spirits map that Xj2 is working on. There are five new screenshots that look absolutely fantastic. I could see this being an exciting planned approach map for T's, and I hope we can play it :)

RW
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: de_spirits

Hmm, I thought I posted this in map discussion, but it appears to be here. Can it be moved?

RW
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Well knowing root he probably would have you post in the map suggestions first.

He keeps the map discussion forum for talk on current maps on the server i believe.

- -

Comment

Speaking of which.... when can we expect this map? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan

He keeps the map discussion forum for talk on current maps on the server i believe.
          Gotcha, it must have been moved here.

^-----I hope we can expect it soon! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan

Correct :)

Download links go in the new map suggestions thread.

Discussion of maps currently on the server goes in the map discussion forum.

Root
            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

As soon as this map is available, I'll throw up the links in the suggestion thread. Hopefull Xj2 will stop by again and let us know when that is.

Comment

wow, the screenshots look amazing. i cant wait for it

Comment

That is amazing. I really cant wait for that. If we are lucky, mabey there will be plenty of routes to get to the objective so that we can have some great tactical gameplay.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X