Stopping by to say hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping by to say hi!

Hey mature folks! My name is [OtH]Agin_Cajun from the "Over the Hill" clan. Just found you guys and wanted to say hi. Always looking for a mature and friendly place to play. We range in age from 17-51 and play CS 1.6, CS:S (when we can find enough interest), BF2 and DoD. I look forward to getting some play time in on your server and I will post up your site on our forums. Talk to you later

AC

Clan Over the Hill http://www.clanoth.org

Re: Stopping by to say hi!

Originally posted by Agin_Cajun
    Hey mature folks! My name is [OtH]Agin_Cajun from the "Over the Hill" clan. Just found you guys and wanted to say hi. Always looking for a mature and friendly place to play. We range in age from 17-51 and play CS 1.6, CS:S (when we can find enough interest), BF2 and DoD. I look forward to getting some play time in on your server and I will post up your site on our forums. Talk to you later

AC

Clan Over the Hill http://www.clanoth.org
    Welcome to TacticalGamer, Cajun! Before jumping on our server, please take the time to check out our rules. They're quite unique in the CounterStrike world and I'd hate to see someone from another mature gaming community get turned off by a bad first impression. That said, we look forward to seeing you on our servers!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Read the rules 1st :) I find no problem with them. Each community has their own unique style of play. It's not quite the same as I'm used to ( we're objective oriented, but we do push forward more in the maps than you all do, but hey your rules are just fine. Had fun on Italy tonight and will try to stop by when I can. Thanks for the welcome.

AC

Comment

Hey, Hey, hey, I'm the only cajun around here. J/K, Hope you have fun here.
        I'm from Cut Off, about 70 Miles South of N.O.
        Where U from dude?

Well, hope to see you in the game soon.

Nice to see another cajun here. South LA > everywhere else!!!

Comment

Beth you are such a nub stop scaring off the new people.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
            Beth you are such a nub stop scaring off the new people.

I'm not scaring him, I am so excited that he is playing. I hope so bad he lives near my house, I dont know to many others who play CS:S, let alone PCS.

Comment

your scaring me Beth... and im not involved.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                Hey, Hey, hey, I'm the only cajun around here.
                Correction : You're .143 cajun.

Welcome to the only place you'll ever play CS:S again Cajun.

Root
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Does .143 beth still play here? I haven't ssen him in ages...
                  Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                  Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by GhostintheShell
                    Does .143 beth still play here? I haven't ssen him in ages...
                    Last week I was loaded with Hw so I couldn't play, and on the weekends I can't play because I don't have internet access on my gaming comp, but i use this sony to get on the forums.
                    Lately, I have been using aliases such as:
                    |TG| EXTREME
                    |TG| Tenter EXTREME
                    |TG|>|tg|,less modern
                    |TG|TENT Machine
                    Anyway, I got to write some more JAVA programs for tommorow, see you guys later.

EDIT: Ghost I remember playing along side with you 2 weeks ago, and I was with banano once during the few times I got on last week.

Comment

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news .143 beth, but I live in MI. lol. My son went by the name of Ragin_Cajun some years back and I adopted my name from that. It kind of grew on me so I kept it (along with the fact that at 51, I am agin' pretty good). I do get asked about it a lot though. Sorry to disappoint you :( btw, I've been playing CS since the early beta days and it is about the only online game I play (when I get a chance to that is).

AC

Comment

I thought it was about 2 weeks since we played together.

Nick (banano) said he saw you in game recently though.

BTW, greetings cajun I played a map or two last night with you when you were on the server.
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by Agin_Cajun
                          Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news .143 beth, but I live in MI. lol. My son went by the name of Ragin_Cajun some years back and I adopted my name from that. It kind of grew on me so I kept it (along with the fact that at 51, I am agin' pretty good). I do get asked about it a lot though. Sorry to disappoint you :( btw, I've been playing CS since the early beta days and it is about the only online game I play (when I get a chance to that is).

AC

Man, That bites. I was getting my hopes up for noting. Well, hope to see u In-game, and welcome to TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X