Would you please not be infront

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you please not be infront

of the attack if you have the bomb? And not run off without telling people? please.

Not that i am in anyway flawless but even I dont lead the attack when i have the bomb and i'm a recovering pubber.
    If you can read this, thank your teachers.

Currently playing under name: Bleach

Re: Would you please not be infront

Originally posted by Iamevil
    of the attack if you have the bomb? And not run off without telling people? please.
    There might be reasons for the bomber to be in front, particularly if the plan calls for fast movement in a confined area.

Running off without telling anyone is failure to communicate. We won't tolerate that kind of behaviour from anyone.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

If youre rushing..and everyone knows where to go...the bomb should be one of the first people...that is, the bomb will be automatically picked up by the next person....sometimes people in the rear get picked off, then someone HAS to go back for the bomb...if the bomb is in front...if only ONE person makes it..the BOMBER has made it...and THAT is the important part

Comment

the bomb should be 2nd in line on a rush. the first in line is meat shield number 1

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X