tonights game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonights game

i had alot of fun tonight playing commander for my team. there was awesome comm and teamwork, and everything went smooth as glass (even when my plans completely backfired) thanks for the good pcs guys! ill work on my planning abilities and hopefully do better next time

Re: tonights game

Originally posted by pimpcain
    i had alot of fun tonight playing commander for my team. there was awesome comm and teamwork, and everything went smooth as glass (even when my plans completely backfired) thanks for the good pcs guys! ill work on my planning abilities and hopefully do better next time
    You did good. We just seemed to have trouble getting the plans executed. Never mind, it was all good fun.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Anyone else plan on playing tonight? It seems like no one plays around the times of 12am and on anymore. :row__681:

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

i plan to play for like 20 min in about 10 min.

Comment

Originally posted by .brok3n.
          Anyone else plan on playing tonight? It seems like no one plays around the times of 12am and on anymore. :row__681:
          nah, i really shouldnt be playing at all with finals and term papers coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpcain
            nah, i really shouldnt be playing at all with finals and term papers coming up.
            thats the spirit! school b4 scooling
            :)
            or in my case being schooled...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse