This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

I have been having comp problems which really have prevented me from coming on here much, work has picked up, and im at a loss for words with these posts i was able to catch up with and read tonight.

I have been a member here since about july and i became a member because of when my brother monkerz showed me your server in january i believe. Sure i became a supporting member and received a reserved slot. I did that because i believed in PCS game style and didnt want to play anywhere else. Just hearing about people complaining and even coming up with the notion that supporting members spend their money to get a low ping server sickens me. Im going to speak for myself and say that the server here doesnt give me a low ping at all, there are several servers closer to me but i chose TG because i believed that i wasnt in a clan....I was part of a community. I really believe in PCS gameplay.

I myself as a supporting member was given the ability to be a T-admin. I took on the responisiblity as a t-admin because i really enjoyed this community and didnt want to allow the server to run rampant when admins were not on. Some t-admins abused there power and were banned....in the end all t-admin powers were removed and you had to be chosen.

So be it, t-admin powers are pretty strong and if the admin team believes that they should restrict it further then i respect that as i was just as frustrated with some of the t-admins as well.

I take PCS gameplay seriously...even though i have had a leave of absence from the server i still feel connected to the community.

I dont view the |TG| tag as some letters...i view it as my connection with the community that i am proud to be a member of. My wierd schedule prevents me from seeing too many people on CSS. If and when my comp doesnt lock up i try to check the server but it is usually empty.

I proudly wear the |TG| tag on other servers and i try to show people the PCS principles as when you work as a team and follow your objective your more likely to win than lose though as long as you have good teamplay and follow your objective and you lose its still a lot of fun. Though i am forced to play when my comp cooperates with me on rushing/killwhoring servers with awp(vomits).

I still stay around the bomb when bomb is down or i go to plant bomb and try to make plans with my team...im called a camper or a server boyscout as i try to follow the PCS style that is instilled in me and which has made me a better player.

All this bickering about the tag and about pcs proven and what not has given me a sour taste in my mouth. It makes me not want to play CSS at all because with out TG CSS is nothing.

PCS tag behind someones name is not any harder for a new person to understand than trying to teach them PCS itself. Taking away my identity as a TG member bothers me alot. Even more so because as a supporting member i show that i want this community to develop plans to become better and just in its name I am a SUPPORTING member which means i believe in PCS and strive to follow it to my last breath in game.

I respect the admin team. They have done a good job with TG as one of the best communities i have ever seen. I do not believe this is the best position you have taken but nonetheless i respect you and your decision so effective immediately i am resigning from TG. I am canceling my supporting membership and wish the best of luck. The limiting my right to identify myself with my community i so cherish has taken it over the top. This used to be fun to be here but like i said i now have a sour taste in my mouth with everything i have read in all these posts.

I know there will be someone who will post a response and probably tear my post apart and bicker about how im wrong here or how im wrong there. If this happens then you lose meaning of my post as not just one section displays all that i mean but the whole post needs to be considered. I am sorry for my absence and im sure that will be taken into consideration but let me remind you i was always pro pcs, i will always be pro pcs, and would love to earn a |pcs| on the end of my name. I will not allow my identity with my community be stripped away just because of a bunch of idiots.

Therefore to end my post I respectfully resign as |TG|Balboaemt....In due time when the community calms down and regains its senses i may return. Thank you to all who have taught me PCS and to all i enjoyed playing with. I will be around checking the forums as i can....Thanks again TG for the wonderful times i spent here

-|TG|Balboaemt-
    Tank: "What do you need, besides a miracle?"
    Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."

I r pwnt in the facehole, u r teh winz0rz!

-Mom

Re: hi

Sorry to hear you don't want to play PCS with us anymore. Check out the other games at TG, and if / when you decide to come back to PCS, we'll be glad to have you.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Does it surprise no one that that post broke my heart?
      I really don't know what to say...

Root and other administrators, you should have on your conscience that a perfectly mature individual who embodies exactly what TG stands for is leaving because of these new restrictions. He no longer feels he is part of the community because he is no longer able to indicate that he is part of the community.

I reiterate

Wearing the |TG| tag is a right, not a privilege. It is a great responsibility without great power, which is what seperates it from a unit like a clan. Your new beliefs of what constitutes the right to wear the |TG| tag are blurring this line and endangering what defines us as a community instead of a clan. You as a subsection of TG do not have the authority, moral or law, to terminate our right to indicate that we are part of the community through the universal TG tag which is |TG|.

Please revoke this change. I do not want to lose people like |TG|Balboament...or is he just Balboament now? :(
      -Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

You are a good guy balboaemt, sorry to hear that you have no other choices, but if you wanna come back, we waiting for you.

Comment

Originally posted by balboaemt
          I have been having comp problems which really have prevented me from coming on here much, work has picked up, and im at a loss for words with these posts i was able to catch up with and read tonight.

I have been a member here since about july and i became a member because of when my brother monkerz showed me your server in january i believe. Sure i became a supporting member and received a reserved slot. I did that because i believed in PCS game style and didnt want to play anywhere else. Just hearing about people complaining and even coming up with the notion that supporting members spend their money to get a low ping server sickens me. Im going to speak for myself and say that the server here doesnt give me a low ping at all, there are several servers closer to me but i chose TG because i believed that i wasnt in a clan....I was part of a community. I really believe in PCS gameplay.

I myself as a supporting member was given the ability to be a T-admin. I took on the responisiblity as a t-admin because i really enjoyed this community and didnt want to allow the server to run rampant when admins were not on. Some t-admins abused there power and were banned....in the end all t-admin powers were removed and you had to be chosen.

So be it, t-admin powers are pretty strong and if the admin team believes that they should restrict it further then i respect that as i was just as frustrated with some of the t-admins as well.

I take PCS gameplay seriously...even though i have had a leave of absence from the server i still feel connected to the community.

I dont view the |TG| tag as some letters...i view it as my connection with the community that i am proud to be a member of. My wierd schedule prevents me from seeing too many people on CSS. If and when my comp doesnt lock up i try to check the server but it is usually empty.

I proudly wear the |TG| tag on other servers and i try to show people the PCS principles as when you work as a team and follow your objective your more likely to win than lose though as long as you have good teamplay and follow your objective and you lose its still a lot of fun. Though i am forced to play when my comp cooperates with me on rushing/killwhoring servers with awp(vomits).

I still stay around the bomb when bomb is down or i go to plant bomb and try to make plans with my team...im called a camper or a server boyscout as i try to follow the PCS style that is instilled in me and which has made me a better player.

All this bickering about the tag and about pcs proven and what not has given me a sour taste in my mouth. It makes me not want to play CSS at all because with out TG CSS is nothing.

PCS tag behind someones name is not any harder for a new person to understand than trying to teach them PCS itself. Taking away my identity as a TG member bothers me alot. Even more so because as a supporting member i show that i want this community to develop plans to become better and just in its name I am a SUPPORTING member which means i believe in PCS and strive to follow it to my last breath in game.

I respect the admin team. They have done a good job with TG as one of the best communities i have ever seen. I do not believe this is the best position you have taken but nonetheless i respect you and your decision so effective immediately i am resigning from TG. I am canceling my supporting membership and wish the best of luck. The limiting my right to identify myself with my community i so cherish has taken it over the top. This used to be fun to be here but like i said i now have a sour taste in my mouth with everything i have read in all these posts.

I know there will be someone who will post a response and probably tear my post apart and bicker about how im wrong here or how im wrong there. If this happens then you lose meaning of my post as not just one section displays all that i mean but the whole post needs to be considered. I am sorry for my absence and im sure that will be taken into consideration but let me remind you i was always pro pcs, i will always be pro pcs, and would love to earn a |pcs| on the end of my name. I will not allow my identity with my community be stripped away just because of a bunch of idiots.

Therefore to end my post I respectfully resign as |TG|Balboaemt....In due time when the community calms down and regains its senses i may return. Thank you to all who have taught me PCS and to all i enjoyed playing with. I will be around checking the forums as i can....Thanks again TG for the wonderful times i spent here

-|TG|Balboaemt-
          Amen to that Balb! I hope you come back when all this gets better. If not good luck

Comment

Originally posted by balboaemt
            Thanks again TG for the wonderful times i spent here
            You're welcome, I'm sure.

balboaemt has said his piece regarding his plans. Anyone wishing to discuss his plans with him may PM him. Anyone with a question for an admin may PM an admin.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X