Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disconnected: Kicked by console. You were autokicked.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected: Kicked by console. You were autokicked.

I get this error when I try to join Server 1. I restarted Steam but I still get it. I looked all over this forum and couldn't find any other mention of it.

Was I banned?

I havent even played on TG in over a week due to work and life stuff. I cant imagine what i'd be banned for... ?

EDIT: If I am banned, i'll close this thread and follow the ban appeal process in the SOP's

Re: Disconnected: Kicked by console. You were autokicked.

For one, when seeking why you were banned you aren't supposed to make threads, but talk to the admins :P

That said...
    Originally posted by http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=62834
    I have restricted the |TG| tag on the server. Only PCS players will now be able to wear the tag.

If you connect using a |TG| tag, the server will now kick you. The same applies if you add the tag whilst in-game.

This is part of some changes involving server 2 that will be announced later.

Root

Comment

Forum Search FTW. Remember the kittens.

Comment

PM an admin if you have questions about a ban.

( and, in this particular instance, I nominate NOT ME, as I've already got three pending issues in my Inbox :) )
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X