This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a little disappointed

we were playing penstock, and everything was going great. i was the self appointed team leader, and came up with some plans that worked great (if i may say so myself), however, the cts decided that since they werent winning, that they would screw off and not play seriously. it started with rushing, then with multiple tk's, leaving like 2 ct's to defend against our 6 t's. im very disappointed because i waited a long time for some people to get on TG so i could get some tactical play in, and when i finally get in my team has to suffer through this. the worst part is that some new people were on my team, and for the most part were following plans and rules. the really sad thing is that these actions came from players that i KNOW know better than that.

Re: im a little disappointed

While this is dissapointing, what can we do about it? If there was an admin, this would have gotten cleared up immediatly so the only thing we can do is hope those new players will remember the TG name and come back for more of the teamwork this community is built upon.

Comment

we shouldnt have needed an admin in the firsrt place. these were regulars who knew the rules.

Comment

Cain, I was there over on the Ct side and I believe your interpretation may have been skewed. Here's what I saw from my side as I was the "one who lived":

1) At NO POINT during the map did ANY CT rush. There was a brief discussion as to if someone did rush, but we concluded that the area was legal and that the perpetrator was checking for a downed bomb just past the boundaries.

2) You make it sound like because we were losing, we didnt play by the rules. The score was 8-1 in favor of the T's. The T's needed 1 win, and us being tired of the map and wanting to go to Office agreed to help the T's win faster. I lived to take a screenshot then promptly eliminated 4/6 people on your team while you tried to plant since they were no where near ther objective.

Therefore it was merely a 20 second round just so we could get to Office, not to ruin gameplay. I'm sorry you felt this way but it wasnt like we ruined multiple rounds like your post sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpcain
          these were regulars
          PM me names. I'll PM you in response for what details I need.

There's no need for a thread here. There's no need to be disappointed. You've got every right to be upset (and disappointed,) but it doesn't end there. The next step is that you notify an admin (if you want "different" or "changed"), the admins learns what happened from all parties involved, and "different" or "change" happens. Anyone may PM me with questions about how this works, if there's confusion.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X