Aim Practice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Practice!

I found this game again tonight, I think if you havent played it you should try it it might help your accuracy.

click to play http://camper-strike.freeonlinegames.com/

Re: Aim Practice!

Originally posted by lucky15234
    I found this game again tonight, I think if you havent played it you should try it it might help your accuracy.

click to play http://camper-strike.freeonlinegames.com/
    I guess it can, but my mosue sensitivity is different comppared to that. Good find though.

Comment

Actually, the best game I've found that improves your twitch response and accuracy are the CS:S team deathmatch servers (look for servers with tick rates). You get instant respawn, choice of weapons, and plenty of targets. Just don't join these servers expecting to hone your PCS skills or anything.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
        Actually, the best game I've found that improves your twitch response and accuracy are the CS:S team deathmatch servers (look for servers with tick rates). You get instant respawn, choice of weapons, and plenty of targets. Just don't join these servers expecting to hone your PCS skills or anything.

Yea, those are my favs for practice but this is a good alternative if u dont have CS at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
          Yea, those are my favs for practice but this is a good alternative if u dont have CS at the moment.
          Very true :)
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X