Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applications are being accepted for access to Server #1

Originally posted by Apophis
    Applications are being accepted for Network 42 PCS Server #1.

Although applications ARE open, approvals will be MUCH stricter than they were in the past. Trial periods will be a lot more rigorous. If you don't fit in to the rules and philosophy that N42 was created under, you will be removed VERY quickly.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200205251.../www.xlii.com/

May 15, 2002.

Know your roots.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Applications are being accepted for access to Server #1

Can someone please explain what this is? I went to the link on wyz's post but It did not explain much.
    N42? applications for server 1?

any info?

All I ask for is communication

Comment

its the old school TG website...look at the date he posted
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Network 42 was the old name for Tactical Gamer. You used to have to apply to be able to play on the servers. Wyz stole my idea that I posted in the Public Forum and posted this, if you read the Public Forums you would realize this.

Comment

apply to play on TG servers would be kind of nice some nights
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Poor poe missed "The good ole days"

:(

Comment

i'm getting the following error when i send in an app

Not Found
              The requested URL /cgi-bin/pwreq.pl was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 301 Moved Permanently error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                i'm getting the following error when i send in an app

Not Found
                The requested URL /cgi-bin/pwreq.pl was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 301 Moved Permanently error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                That is an archive of an OLD version of the web site. It's not active nor is the application valid at this point in time. The reference to that site was nostalgic and not representative of any current active program on Tactical Gamer.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Nice. Never saw the old site, so that's a good refresher.

Is it wrong to say that I really like that theme better?

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                    Nice. Never saw the old site, so that's a good refresher.

Is it wrong to say that I really like that theme better?
                    That site was the original Cold Fusion mockup I did to template the functionality. The grey boxes you see in a row across the top above the news items were game logos. When you first came to the site, you saw general news about the site and new games/functionality/etc. By clicking on one of the game logos, your news display changed to display specific news about the game you were interested in. The main navigation area also changed to reflect various URLs and content available for that game. IE: The CS logo would display the PCS Player Standards, Admin Standard, etc while the GR logo displayed GR specific content. The server status area on the right also changed based on the logo you clicked to show the server information/players for the relevant gaming servers.

You can toy with it to see how it works if you like, those icons still bring you to the appropriate pages (for the most part).
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

the intarweb remembers everything!

Comment

Ok im kinda confused, whats the point? I think that I might have missed the point of this post. Is wyzcrak trying to say the we are going to have to apply to play on server 1?

Comment

Originally posted by lucky15234
                          Is wyzcrak trying to say the we are going to have to apply to play on server 1?
                          Yes,

If you own a time machine.
                          Steam Community: | |

Comment

wait what? You mean I have to fix my Dalorian up? What for?
                            :)
                            Last edited by Sabooya; 11-21-2005, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Heh. Man, I always hated that cursor thingy. But I always liked the application process....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X