Thanks for helping me out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for helping me out

I just wanted to say thank's to Phantom and Root for showing me some of the ropes. Sometimes it was hard to understand because of the VOIP clarity or lack their of so sometimes I didn't know exactlly what I was suppose to do but it was fun and I will be back again soon. Thanks.

Re: Thanks for helping me out

i downloaded it last night too so you boys better look out....imma shake things up a bit.....you just wait....ask turbo...your lives will never be the same.....MWAHAHAAA MWAHAHAH (thats my evil laugh)
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

There goes the neighborhood.

Comment

well i better unpack my m4's....

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
          i downloaded it last night too so you boys better look out....imma shake things up a bit.....you just wait....ask turbo...your lives will never be the same.....MWAHAHAAA MWAHAHAH (thats my evil laugh)
          Your TK reputation preceeds you Trooper. Fortunately, we know how to deal with your kind :icon26:

Turbo - good stuff last night. I look forward to seeing you on the server again.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

you make one non-intentional mistake and your kicked in the nuts everywhere you go...just FYI turbo does it too......ill be on maybe friday or next week, after i take back my BF2:SF
            -Vulcan

Comment

you make one non-intentional mistake
              The rest of your mistakes ARE intentional? Is that your testimony? :D

Turbo managed to avoid any TK's last night, despite the apparently confusing player models we have.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

i gotta remember im not in BF2 anymore....my words are taken litterly....i dont make intentional mistakes....yah i as listening to the TS last night when turbo was in....so do you each have your own skin or just new ones.....
                -Vulcan

Comment

so do you each have your own skin or just new ones.....
                  We have a selection of 4 skins for each side. More often than not, teams will agree to all wear the same skin at the start of a map.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

okay thats what i thought..im looking forward to playing this.....
                    -Vulcan

Comment

I think the skins are pretty easy to reconize, I have been playing AA lately so I am getting use to no tags and different skins. Trooper doesn't try to TK us in AA, but it is just so funny when he does so I bust on him constently. I get them too, I threw a gernade the other day but it hit the door frame and came back and hit Trooper right in the head then exploded.

I have to get use to the locations on the maps, you guys are spitting out names and I just dont have a clue on where that is so I just follow you guys around. The other problem I have is, I dont know where the hostages were so I was afraid to shoot when I was getting shot at. It will take me some time but I am will to take the time and learn.

Comment

Glad to see you on the server last night. Loads of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                          I have to get use to the locations on the maps, you guys are spitting out names and I just dont have a clue on where that is so I just follow you guys around. The other problem I have is, I dont know where the hostages were so I was afraid to shoot when I was getting shot at. It will take me some time but I am will to take the time and learn.
                          That's something that we'll get you through. It's a shame that we don't get labelled minimaps like in NS.

Some maps will show your location under the radar, so learning those locations is a good first step. Unfortunately we then confuse matters by having our own TG names for some areas.

All I can say is stick with it, and perhaps one of our more graphically inclined members <looks at beth> will get some overheads of maps and add names on. That would be a pretty cool learning aid for new players.
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'd like to add that dealing with not knowing the map by checking your fire, following the regulars around, and asking questions is the PERFECT response and way to learn here. Much more accepted and helpful than running around by yourself till your team has to yell at you to come back...

Comment

Crap. I should've gotten on if Turbo and Trooper were on. I curse the BF2 expansion pack for making me miss this one. Tell me when you're on next time so I don't feel like the only noob :).

---

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X