autokick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autokick

Hey everyone! I haven't had time to play for quite some time now since I have been rediculously busy. Fortunately, I had time this weekend to catch my breath and sit down to play some good ol' PCS. However, much to my dismay, everytime I try to connect to the TG server 1 I get autokicked. I've been searching the forums for anything I may have missed during my absence that may explain this phenomenon but have had no success. Can anyone tell me what is up? I would really like to play again!

Re: autokick

was the server full when you got auto kicked or did you have TG in your name
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

If you have |TG| in your name then it will not let you join. Take that out of your name and you will be ok. Search the forums some more and you will find an explanation to your question in detail.

Comment

no, the server was not full. i do have TG in my name, but my valve number thing has been on my forums account for some time. has that rule changed?

Comment

yah you arent allowd to have TG in your name and your steam id has nothing to do with it....only SM's can get spots on the sever
          -Vulcan

Comment

alright, thanks. i guess i didn't know that changed.

Comment

What? No. SM's aren't the only ones that can get spots. Its the tag. And don't take it offensively. Heck, I can wear |PCS Proven|, but not the |TG| :-P. It really helps to check the stickies ;)

Comment

yah my bad....i missed that part.,...
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                  What? No. SM's aren't the only ones that can get spots. Its the tag. And don't take it offensively. Heck, I can wear |PCS Proven|, but not the |TG| :-P. It really helps to check the stickies ;)
                  My personal preference is |TG-PCS|, I like short names, and this one is just right.

Comment

Originally posted by bonkeymutt
                    everytime I try to connect to the TG server 1 I get autokicked. I've been searching the forums for anything I may have missed during my absence that may explain this phenomenon but have had no success. Can anyone tell me what is up? I would really like to play again!
                    You've searched the forums? There's a thread on the second page of this forum called |TG| Tag restrictions. The first post in this thread will explain everything.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                      What? No. SM's aren't the only ones that can get spots. Its the tag.
                      I think Trooper may have been confusing the tag with reserved slots. That's how I read his use of the word "spots" anyway.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X