Hello Gents!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gents!!!

Hey guys, I'm fixing my Drill Instructor's compyuter and he stepped out, so guess what I'm doing. Getting myself in deep trouble. It's a big deal for me though, the whole ConTaCt With ThE OutsIde WOrLd thing. I'm counting down though and I just have 17 more days until graduation, so in less than 20 I'll be back on the server and...well...getting owned until I get back into the swing of things. Anyway I thought it appropriate to say hi to my gang on TG while i had the chance. I hope I didn't break any new rules our fearless leader set up...like damage isnt allowed to be social something or other...but im gonna quit screwing around before I get caught. Later gents, frag you soon.

Re: Hello Gents!!!

I would post a reply, but it's not like you're gonna see it.

:D

Anyway, look forward to seeing you!
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

hell see it eventually....thats one of those stories that youll always get to tell...

"One time when I was in Basic Training..." those stories are the best

I didnt know damage had joined up...

good luck dude

Comment

Originally posted by Damage Inc.
        Anyway I thought it appropriate to say hi to my gang on TG while i had the chance. I hope I didn't break any new rules our fearless leader set up...like damage isnt allowed to be social something or other.
        Moved to dev team for discussion :D

Good to hear from you Damage. Looking forward to blowing your head off soon :)
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Glad to see you still alive!!

Comment

yay! we're going to have another target...i mean...friend coming back soon!

Comment

long time no see damage! i look forward to you blowing my head off 3 gazillion times in a row soon!

Comment

Hope the rest of basic goes well.

see you soon.

Dirt013
                Dirt013

Comment

Well I graduated yesterday, I go home tommorrow. I'll be crazy busy for about a week, but I'm sure I'll be popping in every chance I get to humiliate root....that is once I get back in the swing of things, you should see how clumsy my typing is...I got some business to tend to though, so I'll see you in the server. Later!

Comment

Well I graduated yesterday, I go home tommorrow. I'll be crazy busy for about a week, but I'm sure I'll be popping in every chance I get to humiliate root....that is once I get back in the swing of things, you should see how clumsy my typing is...I got some business to tend to though, so I'll see you in the server. Later!

know where you are going to be stationed?

edit: i guess you have ait first (assuming youre army...) or tech school or A school...or whatever the marines call it...

Comment

pfft...army...Marine Corps. Yes i have Marine combat Training (MCT) and Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) schools first, MCT is camp pendleton CA, my MOS is Ft. Leanardwood MO. then back to good ol' St. Paul where im stationed at Ft. Snelling

Comment

pfft...army...Marine Corps. Yes i have Marine combat Training (MCT) and Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) schools first, MCT is camp pendleton CA, my MOS is Ft. Leanardwood MO. then back to good ol' St. Paul where im stationed at Ft. Snelling
                        ah...i went through the MEPS there...the only way im getting back there is to go be a recruiter...and i cant do that because they wont let me out of my job....oh well...lol

Comment

Well guys, i got on for the first time last night...the server has changed, the game has changed, and frankly I've lost interest. I'm hanging up my headphones for about the 9th time (seriously). I may or may not continue playing later, but if I do it would be nowhere else but here. It's been great playing with you guys, later gents.

Comment

Well guys, i got on for the first time last night...the server has changed, the game has changed, and frankly I've lost interest. I'm hanging up my headphones for about the 9th time (seriously). I may or may not continue playing later, but if I do it would be nowhere else but here. It's been great playing with you guys, later gents.
                            Damage, you'll be missed until you return (again).
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X