Sorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry

I would just like to apolagize for my recent behavior on the TG server. I got carried away with learning how to bind and I am sorry for the spamming. I will use my binds more responsibly. I haven't been playing to the best of my PCS potential and that changes today. I just wanted to make a public apology for my recent actions and I hope the admins, and all of TG for that matter, forgives me.
    Sorry Again,
    Catcherguy

Re: Sorry

I wasn't there, but I can relate to bind spamming at one time. I had a bad case of spam flu about 3 months ago, and I let it get out of control.
    I am glad you apologized, and I don't think any less of you.
    You did the right thing.

Comment

long as you admit and apologize for these kinds of things, i don't see how forgiveness would not be the option here

i could go on a bind spree, but with only one bind that i rarely use...it isn't going to happen anytime soon

Comment

While we are saying sorry here, I'd also like to take the time to apologize. Recent events inside my family gets me a little stressed, and i seem to take it into the game, where I shouldnt take it. Sorry for my behavior as well. Things will calm down soon enough. It just all needs times. Sorry TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X