i'm back =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm back =)

it's been awhile, i hope some of you still know and remember me =) cuz looks like things have been very different, especially in the forums and recent visit to the PCS CSS server #1 (cough..models..cough). also, looks like we don't use the "[TG]" mark which i've proudly used since 2003 :-/

well, imma have look around...nice to be in the online community i truely belong ^^

Re: i'm back =)

welcome back

Comment

welcome back!!

Comment

You have to be PCS Proven to wear it, but somethings bugging that still doesn't let us wear the |TG| tag, though we can still wear |PCS Proven|.

Oh, and welcome back :)

Comment

welcome back!

- -

Comment

welcome back!

Comment

Welcome. :)
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

About damn time you're back! Get your arse onto the servers, lad, and strap into your seat!

Good to see you again, Nightfire. Don't disappear again, eh? :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X