X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Kicked, slayed, or banned

Admins or PCS-Proven,

In the future, will you please tell fellow players to stop arguing and tell them an answer to their problem. I keep getting kicked cause im trying to figure out something out or i have done something wrong. I try to find out what i do wrong and I get kicked.
    Just now at 6:30 Tx time Dec. 1, I was kicked and banned for trying to go downstairs to guard hostage rescue point and relay spotted enemies, after I killed one and got killed by root, he kicked me. I came back in the server to try and figure out what I did wrong, all they did was kick and ban me. This doesn't seem very mature of TG at all
    In the future you should tell them what they did wrong and tell them what to do in the future, don't just kick us for trying to find out what we did wrong

With Regards,
    X Factor (Psycho)

Re: Getting Kicked, slayed, or banned

Psycho, it's unfortunate the you've been kicked and banned. However, the proper thing to do would be to read through the rules, SOPs & announcements to get a better understanding. You'll also find the proper procedure for contacting an admin in regards to a kick or ban.

By posting here you've already shown that you have not done what we require players of our server to do. Read through the rules, SOPs & announcements.

The admins are reasonable people and would be more than happy to discuss the kick/ban over a PM.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

you should be taking it up with one the admins, not by posting a topic in the forums

PM root, since he was the one that kicked and banned you

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
        PM root, since he was the one that kicked and banned you
        It would help very much if players keep their noses out of admin issues. Particularly when the information they post is WRONG.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X