This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RULE : Wearing a |TG| tag on a public server

If you choose to play on a public server and wear any tag that relates to TG, we require that you play to the same standard that we require on our servers.

There is no excuse for a tag wearing member to rush the offensive spawn, abandon the bomb, ignore the hostages, or anything else that falls under PCS.

Wearing the tag on a public server makes you an ambassador for TacticalGamer. Please ensure you act like it.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: RULE : Wearing a |TG| tag on a public server

Originally posted by Root
    There is no excuse for a tag wearing member to rush the offensive spawn, abandon the bomb, ignore the hostages, or anything else that falls under PCS.
    or anything else that DOESN'T fall under PCS

;)

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan

or anything else that DOESN'T fall under PCS

;)
      I believe my post was accurate, and yours is inaccurate. Abandoning the bomb falls under PCS. Granted it falls under the heading of things you DON'T do, but IMO that still comes under PCS. Same goes for everything else.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure Vulcan's right :)

Unless I'm mistake, PCS is not comprised of don'ts. People may say "Don't rush offensive spawn", "Don't abandon the bomb", "Don't TK", etc. But PCS isn't a set of actions or rules. Its an idea, and a positive one at that. The rules are there to help express the spirit of what PCS is, not be an image of it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
          Unless I'm mistake, PCS is not comprised of don'ts. People may say "Don't rush offensive spawn", "Don't abandon the bomb", "Don't TK", etc. But PCS isn't a set of actions or rules. Its an idea, and a positive one at that. The rules are there to help express the spirit of what PCS is, not be an image of it :P
          If anyone can't understand what I'm saying, they are welcome (and invited) to PM me for further clarification.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X