Come to server #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come to server #2

PCS Proven players - join us on server 2 tonight for some hardcore tactical fun.

We'll do some pistols only maps for starters, and if there are any other suggestions, we can give them a try too.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Come to server #2

I'll try and get on tonight.
    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

I can't get on tonight. I'm going to an all night LAN with some friends. I'll try and make it next time though.

---

Comment

I'm game....

...but unfortunately server two is down. :(

Perhaps another night of pubbing or Q3...

Anyone playing CS:S, post here...maybe we can figure out a pub destination for us to session at.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

I thoroughly resisted the urge to full-scope AWP a hostage in the face before I had to leave. :)

Comment

would be nice to be able to play but I, as it seems, am not "proven" enough. I wonder what it takes..hmmm...team planning? check! team support? check! good strategy and execution? check! good comms? check!
            So, what is it that I am lacking?
            ?
            ?
            Can anyone tell me?
            Please?

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by .brok3n.
              I'm game....

...but unfortunately server two is down. :(

Perhaps another night of pubbing or Q3...

Anyone playing CS:S, post here...maybe we can figure out a pub destination for us to session at.
              It would appear that valves de_nuke make server go boom. With the total lack of support shown for server 2 by most pcs proven players, I didn't keep to close an eye on it last night, and that's why the crash wasn't picked up until about 5 minutes ago.

Admins / temp admins - please do not switch to de_nuke until I add it to the available maps post in the SOP forum. Any maps included in that post have been tested on the server and work.

Ben - your post is off topic.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I sat in there for at least an hour today, and nobody came. And I have to go to work soon. :(

I've been pubbin' it out, and I may have recruited a couple possible TG'ers. On another bright note, little is as satisfying as knifing 5+ hardcore pubbies. :)

Comment

Anyone up for starting a server 2 game tonight? I'm dying to play some PCS, and it would be refreshing to see a good number of people on the server.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                  steve: OMG
                  steve: TOO
                  root: ****ing hell
                  root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

I havent seen even one person on server #2 in 3 days even though server 1 has been down.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSteve
                      Anyone up for starting a server 2 game tonight? I'm dying to play some PCS, and it would be refreshing to see a good number of people on the server.
                      *sighs* I have work this evening, otherwise I would come. And I have work for the evening all damn week.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                        I sat in there for at least an hour today, and nobody came. And I have to go to work soon. :(

I've been pubbin' it out, and I may have recruited a couple possible TG'ers. On another bright note, little is as satisfying as knifing 5+ hardcore pubbies. :)
                        i saw you sitting there all alone in the server menu. i couldnt join though :(

Comment

I've made my fair share of visits to the server once the new password was put on but no one's showed up in the time's I've connected. Granted I never sat in there for an hour, but none the less I'll definetely be available to play tonight.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

I'd like to play with you guys, but #2 is PCS only, and #1 is down each time I have tried to connect in the last 3 days.
                            I shall not give up hope! :)
                            "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
                            - Lazarus Long

Comment

I can't get on server 2 because my stupid client still hasn't finished updating!

WTF!!!
                              I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X