Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yo all...

    Hey I've been floating around the server a bitt as with the tag Angel, thought I'd check the fourms out to see what was up with the server's, so I joined,cuz ya''l are awesome and I havent played anouther server since I started playing Tac #1, you guys rock,


    ...specially root, cuz hes all wound too tight and adminly, but a good kind of adminly, seeya'll around.
    EVE Online- Savanna Skye & Kaliska Star
    Proud creator of Cataclysmic Variable the best little 1 person corp out there.

    CS:Source/L4D: |TG-303rd| Noirangel

  • #2
    Re: Yo all...

    Hello.

    Originally posted by NoirAngel
    ...specially root, cuz hes all wound too tight and adminly, but a good kind of adminly, seeya'll around.
    Can you translate that into English please? :)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Yo all...

      You're OCD with a hunger for POWER, but you use that power for good, so it's all right.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Yo all...

        Originally posted by Root
        Hello.



        Can you translate that into English please? :)
        I said your uptight but thats a sign of a good admin, and I havent slept for 26 hours, sorry....^.^
        EVE Online- Savanna Skye & Kaliska Star
        Proud creator of Cataclysmic Variable the best little 1 person corp out there.

        CS:Source/L4D: |TG-303rd| Noirangel

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Yo all...

          Originally posted by NoirAngel
          I said your uptight but thats a sign of a good admin
          LOL. I'm not uptight with the people who follow the server rules, but more importantly, those who follow them because PCS is the way they WANT to play CS.

          Originally posted by NoirAngel
          and I havent slept for 26 hours, sorry....^.^
          Sleep is for the weak.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Yo all...

            But its sooooo good....
            EVE Online- Savanna Skye & Kaliska Star
            Proud creator of Cataclysmic Variable the best little 1 person corp out there.

            CS:Source/L4D: |TG-303rd| Noirangel

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Yo all...

              Originally posted by Root
              Hello.



              Can you translate that into English please? :)
              Good day, chap, a little tight on the power today are we, what? Bloody bollocks. You aren't too bad though, mate, tis all fer the good! Would you like a cup of tea, luv? It's about that time.


              And welcome, Angel. Good to see you on the forums.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Yo all...

                Originally posted by poe
                Good day, chap, a little tight on the power today are we, what? Bloody bollocks. You aren't too bad though, mate, tis all fer the good! Would you like a cup of tea, luv? It's about that time.

                lmao... :icon_lol: thats great man:icon_lol:
                Dizlor


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Yo all...

                  Originally posted by poe
                  Good day, chap, a little tight on the power today are we, what? Bloody bollocks. You aren't too bad though, mate, tis all fer the good! Would you like a cup of tea, luv? It's about that time.


                  And welcome, Angel. Good to see you on the forums.

                  Poe does have a sense of humor!!!!
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Yo all...

                    I won't say it... I won't... gaaaah!

                    POEWNED!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Yo all...

                      Originally posted by NoirAngel
                      Hey I've been floating around the server a bitt as with the tag Angel, thought I'd check the fourms out to see what was up with the server's, so I joined,cuz ya''l are awesome and I havent played anouther server since I started playing Tac #1, you guys rock,


                      ...specially root, cuz hes all wound too tight and adminly, but a good kind of adminly, seeya'll around.
                      hello NoirAngel!
                      Ya! Root is a little uptight ( especially when it comes to grammar ) and yes thats better for a admin then being a loosey goosey. Same here NoirAngel, ever since I started playing on the tg server i've never went back to any other I use to play hardcore on.

                      . . . and like everything the dude said jives Rootbeer my man u just got to stay with it, go with the flow u know, he aint perfect but its all good cuz none of us r so bezz cool. :P

                      ps just jk about the rootbeer thing I do not mean or meant to Offend

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X