PCS Scrim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Scrim

Following the launch of PCS Proven, and as a prelude to competitive events for 2006, we're organising a little in-house competition. Here are brief details :

2 teams of 7 - first to 9 wins.

6 slots must go to PCS Proven players. No exceptions. I will allow each team to include a seventh player, who is not required (but is permitted) to be PCS Proven. Non PCS players must have joined TG on or before Nov 1st 2005.

First of all, 2 commanders are needed. The first 2 players to contact me via PM requesting command will get it. I will then publish those names so that players can contact them via PM.

Week 1, team A plays defence and gets to pick a map, the next week team B gets to pick. I'm aiming for this saturday and the following, at 8pm EST. This will be changed if it's unsuitable.

Both weeks have to be cs_ maps. If the event is successful, I will run it again using VIP maps in january (subject to VIP being launched in time)

Figure out your teams using IM, PM, snail mail,sempaphore or telepathy and then the 2 team commanders need to PM me with their rosters.

I do NOT want to see any roster publicly posted

Note : The following applies to this and all future PCS events

Under no circumstances are team rosters to be publicly posted, until after the GO has notified team commanders. The admin team will review any non-PCS players chosen for teams, and will veto any player that is deemed unsuitable to participate.

*** Questions? ***

Address questions regarding the format or rules to my via private message. I will collate issues / questions and update this thread.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: PCS Scrim

Commanders for the scrim are :

Team A : Phantom tent (tm)
    Team B : Mateo first to die (tm)

Rosters

(This post will be updated)
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm always interested, it just depends on when. My work schedule sucks. I won't get home until around 8:30PM EST this Saturday so obviously I'd be late if that date were set in stone.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

Originally posted by .brok3n.
        I'm always interested, it just depends on when. My work schedule sucks. I won't get home until around 8:30PM EST this Saturday so obviously I'd be late if that date were set in stone.
        The times are not set yet, and it really comes down to what the PLAYERS want.

Comment

i want in on this one. *i hope im not like the fat kid that gets picked last for dodgeball*

edit- is this the thing that you were talking about tonight root?

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
            The times are not set yet, and it really comes down to what the PLAYERS want.
            Yeah I just thought I'd throw that out in the open. I've missed virtually every get together we've had since I started playing here, mostly because of work. :(

Off topic: Me and ender.7i will be playing in that pub we played in last night if you're interested in playing tonight, beth.

For the latest on the , , and , visit the .

Comment

The fight is on...

For all the lonely Brits am i right in saying that would be approx 1:30pm GMT Root???
              [defense]

Comment

soz i mean 1:30am
                [defense]

Comment

I would need to know the expected times of the matches before I could say with definity whether or not I am available.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                    I would need to know the expected times of the matches before I could say with definity whether or not I am available.
                    Check with Phantom / Mateo. We've moved the event to sunday, and those two are arranging a time to suit. Anyone interested should contact Mateo or Phantom via private message.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Top 5 things never to tell a girl:
                      5) Shhh... I'm watching TV.
                      4) I really don't like your cooking, lets eat out tonight.
                      3) You look fat.
                      2) I'll call you after me and this girl from class study in her room.
                      1) Hey, lets not go fishing this weekend, I wanna play in a PCS scrim with some of my buddies.

Yep, that last one will do you in for at least a day or 2, so, on the upside I might be able to play.

Comment

The match is tomorrow, and I still don't have complete rosters from the teams.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I don't know if the match will happen tomorrow or not. My team is not complete, and Phantom is really swamped with Rl commitments. Unless I hear otherwise, I am assuming that the scrim will be postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                            I don't know if the match will happen tomorrow or not. My team is not complete, and Phantom is really swamped with Rl commitments. Unless I hear otherwise, I am assuming that the scrim will be postponed.
                            Can we get this re-arranged for next sunday?
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Sure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed