Some outdated threads perhaps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some outdated threads perhaps?

This thread states that SMs have temp admin status on "the server" (I assume server 1, maybe both?)

Meanwhile, this thread points us to this thread in the members-only area which gives us actually less information than the public thread does.

The reason I think it might be possible that the threads are outdated is the other night, several of us (SMs and Proven alike) were not able to get a map changed when we tried these on Server 1.
    Or was the server just not set up right or something?

To continue, this thread seems to hold outdated info, since the establishment of Server 2 as a PCS-Proven server. Am I correct?

All just FYI, and also because it's a bit confusing. Having gone through and read ALL the forum posts, particularly the SOPs and announcements, it was weird reading the same info or conflicting info in different places, and weirder seeing it fail to work.
    "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
    - Lazarus Long

Re: Some outdated threads perhaps?

yeah the SOP's need cleaned up, we're working on it :)

- -

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeFear
      some stuff
      And this thread lets you post with anything in the SOP's you think should be clarified when we update them :) :D
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I'm guessing the advice in open source applies here? "Patches cheerfully accepted!"
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          And this thread lets you post with anything in the SOP's you think should be clarified when we update them :) :D
          OMG! That post is SO old!! It was on page 3!! :)

Alrighty, I've replied there.
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          - Lazarus Long

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse