This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Proven and Bots

So how do you PCS Proven guys like playing against bots instead of playing against real people on server 1. Just curious?

Re: PCS Proven and Bots

So curious??? Do bots play up to roots standards?

Comment

bots suck, but there are times when they offer the same standard of play as server 1, but without the disrespect. Plus bots don't argue about server rules.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Come on root. Dont you think they might enjoy playing on server 1 more but are afraid to say anything to you??? I am just asking you to be honest.

Comment

Jesus, there are 2 real people playing on server 2. My god that is the most people I have seen on there in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by xero
            So curious??? Do bots play up to roots standards?
            1st off, the standards set for PCS were not set by Root. He is just enforces them. Enough said.

As for bots, they are not the same as humans as far as free thinkers; but they listen to the commands way more than humans.

The Big C -sends
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Come on Big C, You are joking right? Would you really be saying the same thing with out fear of retribution?

Comment

I have been playing here for at least 9 months so dont feed me any bull. But your doing a good job impressing Root if thats your intention.

Comment

Hey look there is no one playing now just 30 minutes later. great job keeping these servers utilized. keep in mind I have been playing here religiously over 9 months.

Comment

WOW! nine whole months, you guys are old school.
                    I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Calm down, xero. At least don't triple post ;)

Comment

I have been playing here for at least 9 months so dont feed me any bull. But your doing a good job impressing Root if thats your intention.
                        Come on Big C, You are joking right? Would you really be saying the same thing with out fear of retribution?

Are you ****ing serious? Before you start flaming people, think about what you are saying. Retribution for what? Not impressing an admin? That is so childish I won’t say anymore.
                        What myself and a lot of others are worried about is how server 1 has turned into crap. I would much rather play with bots and 1 or 2 other humans than a full server with this kind crap.
                        If you are pissed about some judgment call Root made, well settle it via a PM with him or another admin. NOT ON THIS FORUM.
                        Grow up!!!

The Big C -sends
                        Last edited by Root; 12-17-2005, 05:25 AM.
                        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Xero I have no idea what's going on here. What I do know is....

Originally posted by Xero
                          keep in mind I have been playing here religiously over 9 months.
                          ....you've been here long enough to know this is NOT an acceptable method of dealing with your issues.

This is the first time you've come out with this kind of thing. It sounds like a lot of stuff has built up and now you've randomly decided to vent. Whatever. The thread is locked, and you're welcome to contact me via your preferred IM client, email or private message if you want to explain what your issue is.
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X