O. M. G.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O. M. G.

eh...thought it would bring a smile to a few faces.

Re: O. M. G.

lol Some how i radomly jumped to this page...

Comment

That has been like that for ages
      :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

I'm completely surprised. I thought dust was perma-banned LONG ago by Apo! ;)

Comment

We removed dust a while back, but like everything else, when the server went boom, we had to start again with customising it. The map didn't get removed since than. Also, every time there's a valve update, the gits put all their rubbish stock maps back on for us.

What section saw was part of a series of map changes via remote (notice the server player count in his screenshot is 0), because I was having a problem with map changes at the time.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Oh I thought you were pointing to the 0 players
            :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

Heh. and it is now explained, and all is right with the world as I know it, the laws of the universe have not changed suddenly, and dust still is the representative of all that is wrong and evil in the game. I feel better.

Comment

Wow. I like dust. :(

It's not novel or anything, but it doesn't suffer from any major imbalances (unlike my experiences on de_penstock, as a point of contrast; ain't nobody getting to a bombsite with 8 CTs :) )

Yeah, it gets old, but that doesn't make it a poor map: just overplayed.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                  Wow. I like dust. :(
                  Dust or Dust2? Dust2 actually has PCS viability. From what I've played of Dust, it does not.

Comment

oh yes, I like Dust2.

Comment

I still maintain that Dust might work with 3v3 as long as all 6 players were hardcore PCS. It's still very limited though, as you can cut it down to a single choke point.

Dust 2 is far more fun.
                      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...