No announcement yet.

Menuselect problem-

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menuselect problem-

Hello, Aquafinaman here.
    I am trying to work a buy script. I don't know really know what the real problem is, but it seems my 'menuselect' command is not working.
    Here is my script (located in my autoexec.cfg):
    alias "w2" "wait;wait"
    alias "clear" "slot10;w2;slot10;w2;slot10;w2;slot10;w2;slot10;w2 ;slot10"
    alias "deagle" "buy; menuselect 1; menuselect 4; clear"
    bind "n" "deagle"
    Whenever i press the "n" key, ONLY the buy menu comes up. Nothing else happens... Can someone tell me what's going on and how to fix it?
    -Much thanks.
    Last edited by aquafinaman; 12-18-2005, 05:55 PM.

Re: Menuselect problem-

If you are only trying to buy a deagle and ammo you are getting to complicated.

1st, put in your config.cfg Located somwhere like this C:\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\yourname\counter-strike source\cstrike

2nd, assuming you are using your "n" key here is this line:
    bind "n" "buy deagle; buy secammo"

I tested it and it works just fine.
    Happy gaming!!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Menuselect problem-

I understand how to buy a deagle and other weapons and how Counter-Strike already has many pre-made aliases (mp5, deagle, galil, sgren, hegren, etc.)
      Why I am asking how to fix my menuselect is so i can do other types of scripts such as...
      alias "t" "chooseteam; menuselect 1; menuselect 2; exec terrorist.cfg"
      bind "F1" "t"

and then inside my terrorist config i could have something such as...
      bind "n" "deagle; secammo"

(Now that i've read this over, I realize should have said this from the start, sorry.) =\

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed