Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flashbang - K.O.!! (Contains 64kb Picture)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flashbang - K.O.!! (Contains 64kb Picture)

Here's what it looks like (after about 15 minutes trying to get it right). Thought you all might be interested.

Re: The Flashbang - K.O.!! (Contains 64kb Picture)

how does that work....

Comment

Now that's elite. To heck with knife skills...
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
      Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by Sabooya
        how does that work....
        Hitting a player with less than 20 health with a flashbang in the body, head, or legs.
        Good job Poe

Comment

Oh, this is actually REAL!? Tactical Ownage!

Comment

might wanna reupload it, because it disappeared!

Comment

Great fun (seriously).

Now to rain on someones parade. If we see any player deliberately attempting to get a kill by flashbang, they'll be able to measure the ban in months at the very minimum.

As we've made clear in the past, deliberately going for a humiliation kill (flashbang, knife, chicken, etc) when you have a gun is NOT PCS. It takes longer, and therefore means you are handing time to the other side. Also, if the player you are attempting to humiliate kills you with a gun, you've cost your team time AND manpower.

Killing is not the point of PCS. It's something that is required on the way to completing the objective. When you have to kill, you do it quickly and continue on with the objective.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                As we've made clear in the past, deliberately going for a humiliation kill (flashbang, knife, chicken, etc) when you have a gun is NOT PCS.

Chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Priest

Chicken?

Lets just say it involves

Comment

As we've made clear in the past, deliberately going for a humiliation kill (flashbang, knife, chicken, etc) when you have a gun is NOT PCS.
                    Forgive me if I'm behind in the times, I haven't had ANY time in more than 3 months to keep up with TG. I'm just now trying to read up on any new rules because I plan on actually PLAYING tonight.

I think it's about time we have/enforce this rule. Looks like some cool things have been going on in my absence.

BTW, When did FBs start doing more than 1hp damage?

Comment

Great fun (seriously).

Now to rain on someones parade. If we see any player deliberately attempting to get a kill by flashbang, they'll be able to measure the ban in months at the very minimum.

As we've made clear in the past, deliberately going for a humiliation kill (flashbang, knife, chicken, etc) when you have a gun is NOT PCS. It takes longer, and therefore means you are handing time to the other side. Also, if the player you are attempting to humiliate kills you with a gun, you've cost your team time AND manpower.

Killing is not the point of PCS. It's something that is required on the way to completing the objective. When you have to kill, you do it quickly and continue on with the objective.
                      Right. I am by no means endorsing doing this, nor encouraging others to do so. In fact I strongly discourage it. Doug and I had just been playing all day, and it was then like 1am with nobody else on :p Despite this, we both should have done this on another server if we really wanted to execute it. It was mine and a friend's idea on a stroke of boredom and sleepiness. If it does in fact rain, I'm understandingly willing to get wet. :icon30:

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                      I think it's about time we have/enforce this rule. Looks like some cool things have been going on in my absence.

BTW, When did FBs start doing more than 1hp damage?
                      I've seen people rightfully slayed/kicked for attempting/executing a knife kill when they had a perfectly good and loaded gun in their arsenal. And flashbangs only do one damage. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                        Hitting a player with less than 20 health with a flashbang in the body, head, or legs.
                        Originally posted by poe
                        ...And flashbangs only do one damage. 1.
                        Is .143 Beth mistaken, or am I mis-reading something here?

Comment

Beth mistook 20 for 1. Pretty simple, really :P

Anyway, I will say that there can be advantages for using a knife, though they are sparse. If you have something like a deagle with a smallish clip, and you know you can knife at least one enemy in a group, you can get that kill then switch to your deagle, that way you dont have to reload so soon.

Comment

I dont know how anal people may get on the subject so... just to make sure.

I get knife kills all the time on Deagle rushes or in response to a sudden ambush... once the clip is empty you just keep moving and finish em with the knife. There is nothing wrong with that right?

I want to make sure there is no tactically twisted mind that says: "the correct tactical decision in this case would be to hide and reload your weapon." (FYI, there is no hiding during a rush or sudden ambush.)
                            Josh -
                            Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
                              I dont know how anal people may get on the subject so... just to make sure.

I get knife kills all the time on Deagle rushes or in response to a sudden ambush... once the clip is empty you just keep moving and finish em with the knife. There is nothing wrong with that right?

I want to make sure there is no tactically twisted mind that says: "the correct tactical decision in this case would be to hide and reload your weapon." (FYI, there is no hiding during a rush or sudden ambush.)
                              The way I see it, if you have a gun that has ammo, a knife-kill isn't something to be attempted. But if you're out of ammo, and in a reachable distance of your opponent, then that is the reason you have a knife.

This is only my take on it, and I could be wrong, so the clarification of an admin would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X