TG Tag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Tag

OK, I'm sure I'm going to get a couple OMGWTFNUB responses to this, but after searching the forums, I can't find the answer to this. Has the criteria changed for being able to wear the TG tag? My steam id is still in my profile, but when I applied the TG tag last night, I was promply auto-kicked.

Re: TG Tag

Originally posted by Buck Fush
    OK, I'm sure I'm going to get a couple OMGWTFNUB responses to this, but after searching the forums, I can't find the answer to this. Has the criteria changed for being able to wear the TG tag? My steam id is still in my profile, but when I applied the TG tag last night, I was promply auto-kicked.
    I can't find the thread, but the |TG| tag is gone. Too many players were coming in and using it with no idea what it actually stood for.

The tag to covet, at this point, is |PCS-Proven|.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...cs-proven.html

Hope that helps.

Edit:

Ah, Bubba found it for me:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...hlight=wearing

That's the thread in question.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
      I can't find the thread, but the |TG| tag is gone. Too many players were coming in and using it with no idea what it actually stood for.

The tag to covet, at this point, is |PCS-Proven|.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...cs-proven.html

Hope that helps.

Edit:

Ah, Bubba found it for me:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...hlight=wearing

That's the thread in question.
      Rofl. Don't feel bad if you couldn't find it then,I guess. An admin who knew what he was looking for couldn't :p Lol. Great to have you back, Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
        Rofl. Don't feel bad if you couldn't find it then,I guess. An admin who knew what he was looking for couldn't :p Lol. Great to have you back, Buck.
        I was glaring at the forums, trying to scare it into giving me the thread. It didn't work, but then I'm not Chuck Norris.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
          I was glaring at the forums, trying to scare it into giving me the thread. It didn't work, but then I'm not Chuck Norris.
          Lmao. I tried that to, to no avail. :(

Comment

What did you search for? I tried everything I could think of and I'm not a regular expressions nub.

Comment

We can use regexp in the forums search?
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Look at this part of the link:
                ?highlight=wearing

Of course, a rather obscure thing to look for if you don't know what you're looking for. Searching for |TG| could get the same thing, just a bit of digging.

+rep though, for:
                Originally posted by "Buck Fush'
                Sure, it was there and you missed it, but you tried. :p

Comment

I was under the impression that the |TG| tag was actually broken. It was removed from everyone until PCS Proven, but then it glitched out and still wasn't working for us. Now our "official" tag is |TG-PCS|, but we can still wear whatever tag we come up with, including the now fixed |TG| tag.

Comment

That was my understanding too.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      We can use regexp in the forums search?
                      I just tried again using specific patterns in the pages Bubba linked to and it still returned the same thing, so I guess not. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Fush
                        I just tried again using specific patterns in the pages Bubba linked to and it still returned the same thing, so I guess not. My bad.

Check your manual. Sounds like a ID 10 T issue to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Karkianman101
                          I was under the impression that the |TG| tag was actually broken. It was removed from everyone until PCS Proven, but then it glitched out and still wasn't working for us. Now our "official" tag is |TG-PCS|, but we can still wear whatever tag we come up with, including the now fixed |TG| tag.
                          I'm confused.

PCS Proven players can wear the |TG| tag. They can also wear the |TG-PCS| tag.

All other tag issues are (like many other things) under constant review by the admin team.
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

For a while there, wearing the |TG| tag got PCS Proven people auto-kicked. You told me that it was a bug, and that a solution was being worked towards.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X