Why Damage sucks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Damage sucks...

...cuz I LOVE going onto sh|tty-a$$ clan servers and teaching, in a VERY sarcastic way. Examples to type after each kill:

Fire in bursts...
    Walk...
    Move away from your last kill...
    Know the map...
    Spectate...

You get the idea...I got kicked TWICE tonight by coming in and owning a small server. For the record however, I DID NOT start it...the admin started it!! One was the [AssN] server...the other I don't remember.

Still playing CS...just not here. :( TG taught me alot about silence and stealth and tactical play in the CS engine. Thanks...it's fun!!!

Ah yes, I can remember playing counterstrike - back on my lowly old '286 with 16kB RAM. In all its 80x48 glory!!!

Dude CS is DEAD! The new kid on the block is a little sometihng called "Duke Nuke'Em!"

Comment

Originally posted by NippleCorn
      Ah yes, I can remember playing counterstrike - back on my lowly old '286 with 16kB RAM. In all its 80x48 glory!!!

Dude CS is DEAD! The new kid on the block is a little sometihng called "Duke Nuke'Em!"
      You are sadly mistaken young padawan. CS is alive and kicking and if you want definite proof of that you can visit Dead Men Walking.

www.deadmen.co.uk

Just because you don't play it doesn't mean that it is dead or the need to flame this section. Many of us that were around at the beginning of what is now tactical gamer take great pride in N42 PCS. Sure CS is truggling at TG atm and your post doesn't make it easier.

My five,
      Sadako
      -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk
      Dead Men Walking - Tactical Counter-Strike

Comment

dude thats cool, thats exactly what I'm trying to start, only in the USA.. as far as server location... its the same idea as N42 PCS!

w00t! I'm glad to see they are still around!

Comment

Originally posted by Killians
          dude thats cool, thats exactly what I'm trying to start, only in the USA.. as far as server location... its the same idea as N42 PCS!

w00t! I'm glad to see they are still around!
          Yup it started about the same time as N42 PCS and have evolved in steps to todays dMw TCS. Still the foundation is the same and many of our regulars are old N42 players. We have two TCS servers and one is always full every night (19-22 GMT). You are most welcome over to our side of the pond and try it ouf if you like. :P

I hope you get your server going paintballer because TCS/PCS is way more fun than public servers.
          -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk

Comment

Heck yea I'd love to come over and play, i'm going to go find my steam id and fill out your app... if you could process that for me so I can play this evening that would rock.

Would you'll be interested in letting me use the Tactical Counter-Strike phrase & graphic... mine is called Team-Leader CS... so I guess it could be as if we were a TCS network.. with the two UK dmw servers and now the new USA tl server? Just a thought... also I wouldn't mind just cut & copying your server rules... they are 100% right on with what I'm trying to do... so we would be in unison on that as well, and plus you'll said everything very nice and breifly (i'm not good on being brief) and its already done... let me know what you think: [email protected]

Now that I think about it i remember you too Sadako..

Peace,
            Craig

Comment

I have forwarded your request in the admins section and I bet they will get back to you. Meanwhile sign up and come play some CS. :D
              -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk

Comment

Hi Sadako! Man I miss some of the old CS days!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                  Hi Sadako! Man I miss some of the old CS days!
                  I bet you do mate. I have had the luxury to play PCS the entire time since "the old days" across the pond from you. Still it was here it all started and I remember sitting up 'til 6 a.m. so I could match your time. :)
                  -=[dMw]=-Sadako

www.deadmen.co.uk

Comment

i HATE cs
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement