Short break form CS:S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short break form CS:S

Well guys, I knew it would have to come to this. I will have to take a break from CS:S until about Jan 30. I have got lots of stuff on my hands with college paperwork, Beth, work, overtime, Beth, and of course my new R/C car that I got for christmas. The thing has given me nothing but problems (my fault), and it takes LOTS of time to fix the damn thing. I might drop in every once in a while, but not my occasional 5-10 hour CS:S sprees like I did during the Fall semester. My brother ( Stealth Elite) will play alot while he has access to my gaming laptop, but I might jump in when I feel the urge. So, if you are wondering where I am, DON'T WORRY, I am still here, but doing other stuff. When college starts up Jan 30, I'll be on ALL the time once again. I monitor the forums and do minor posting, but I dont have any big block of time to play CS:S. This has been an unusually long message to tell u guys that I am going to take a break until Jan 30, but in my usual fashion I overcomplicate things. So, once again, See you guys soon, play well, and help my little brother out!!!!

Re: Short break form CS:S

Dump Beth, ditch the R/C and get back on to your Crack/CSS addiction

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
      Dump Beth, ditch the R/C and get back on to your Crack/CSS addiction
      Amen! You don't need a life, you have PCS!

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        Amen! You don't need a life, you have PCS!
        Life is for the weak.... You don't need it. :row__577:
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

It's OK Beth, look at my extended hiatus. I don't know that I'll ever make it back! :(

Someone come and live for me so I can play PCS more ;)

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
          steve: OMG
          steve: TOO
          root: ****ing hell
          root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Well have fun with ur RC car beth and hurry back when school starts.

Comment

More bad news, hurricane Katrina knocked out the internet in the dorm rooms, so I won't be playing CS:S for at least a month or two. So, until then I'll try to stay updated on the forums, or commit suicide.... JK.

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                More bad news, hurricane Katrina knocked out the internet in the dorm rooms, so I won't be playing CS:S for at least a month or two. So, until then I'll try to stay updated on the forums, or commit suicide.... JK.
                katrina is SO last year...GOD

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                  katrina is SO last year...GOD
                  Beth you need to get in the fashion. Your soooooooooooooo a last year person
                  :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

AH HA, THERE IS a God. I can access the UNO campus wireless network in mnay locations in my school. It allows me to play CS:S at 211ms ping times and at 1.5 Mbps rates. I will test the actual gameplay experience as soon as my workooad lessens, but expect to see me on various IM services during the course of the day, well until then, WOO HOO, see you guys soon!!!

Comment

BAd news, the dorm only has 26.6kbps internet, and I got in trouble for using the wireless- lan for gaming, so until the dorm gets highspeed I can't play once again. sorry guys, but I still hope to play soon.

Comment

Do we know you?

JK. I hope you get your butt back in game soon. Spring break is here....
                        Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
                        Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Comment

Originally posted by .143 Beth©
                          BAd news, the dorm only has 26.6kbps internet, and I got in trouble for using the wireless- lan for gaming, so until the dorm gets highspeed I can't play once again. sorry guys, but I still hope to play soon.
                          26.6?

Oh yeah. Louisiana. You should hook up your 8000 baud modem and hook it up 1990 style...

Comment

that sucks, hope you're able to get on the server soon!

Comment

Well, i just moved into my new apartment, and i have high speed, i'll be on tonight, can't wait to see you guys, WOOOO HOOOOO

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X