New to CS:S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CS:S

Well, I overcame my installation problems of Half Life 2 - as it turns out I had bought it at The Source, where they like to install stuff on their computers, then sell the discs to people. I returned it, then bought Game of the Year edition at EB games. This game is straight up freakin' awesome. I have only played for 2 days, and so far my favourite maps are Dust and Dust2. The guns feel really strange right now, but that's probably just because I've played Battlefield 2 for 5 or 6 months. Anyhow, I've yet had the pleasure to play with the folks from TG, and I can only imagine how awesome the game would be with teamwork and communication. BTW, how do you connect IP/ search for the TG server?

Thanks
    Roses are red, Violets are blue. In Soviet Russia, Poem writes you!

Re: New to CS:S

welcome and don't forget to catch up on the SOP's for our servers.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Mjolliner84
      BTW, how do you connect IP/ search for the TG server?

Thanks
      Should be able to add a server by IP address under your favorite servers "tab."
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
        Should be able to add a server by IP address under your favorite servers "tab."
        this little article is even better, vulcan rocks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X