Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor Poor Root! He (she?) Should have used his (her?) Deagle..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Poor Root! He (she?) Should have used his (her?) Deagle..

British film maker killed in Kenya AP;

Attackers shot and killed a British film maker and naturalist at her farm on Friday and police were trying to determine whether it was an assassination or a botched robbery.

Joan Root, who along with ex-husband Alan Root made a number of films about Kenya and Africa, was shot three times with an AK-47 rifle in her bedroom at her home in Naivasha, about 90 km (56 miles) northwest of the capital Nairobi.

The attackers broke through Root's bedroom window and shot the 69-year-old at point-blank range as she lay in her bed. They left without stealing anything, police said.

"We are trying to determine whether this was an assassination or a robbery gone sour," Naivasha police boss Simon Kiragu told Reuters.

"The thugs shot off the alarm system before proceeding to the bedroom window where they shot Root and escaped in the darkness."

Root and her ex-husband made a number of films celebrating African wildlife, notably the 1976 film "Balloon Safari."

Root kept several wild animals on her farm and police brought in tracker dogs to follow the suspects' trail, which was believed to lead into a neighboring farm.

All I ask for is communication

Re: Poor Poor Root! He (she?) Should have used his (her?) Deagle..

LOL!

Where do you find this stuff?
    Josh -
    Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
      Root kept several wild animals on her farm and police brought in tracker dogs to follow the suspects' trail, which was believed to lead into a neighboring farm.
      Those animals were planted by the police I tell you :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ben again. :(
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Lol...I love this article! "Old McRootle had a farm, eee i eee i ooohhh..."

All I ask for is communication

Comment

LOL...

Root, if it's any consolation, I really enjoyed "Balloon Safari".

That would seem to explain where you've been; who could find time to play PCS when they are in Africa making documentaries?!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X