Bots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots?

so...uh...with people complaining about how many people are in server one, we somehow have decided to put bots in? 2 bots in game right now...apparently it they get up to 4...

id say server 1 doesnt need bots at all...bots dont play PCS...they never will and they most definately arnt right now with 13 people in the server...

Re: Bots?

Bot's are bad. What gives?
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

It was all NINE's fault

Comment

The bots are.....bleh!
        If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
        with any questions or concerns.
        |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Yeah, the bots we're pretty brutal - especailly if they get the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
            It was all NINE's fault
            It was. And i take full responsibilty for Brad and Wayne. i wrongly assumed they would die of natural causes when the map ended, so i left Mongoose them to play with them earlier in the evening.

To my horror when i joined the server some several hours later, Bradand Wayne were very much alive still, and appeared not to have made many friends in my absence.

So, my bad. Apologies all those who had to put up with Brad and Wayne, who, let's face it, haven't really grasped this whole PCS thing yet.
            Last edited by 9 v; 01-19-2006, 08:03 AM. Reason: Names have been changed to reflect the guilty

Comment

Although they were annoying, they could be funny sometimes. One of them always rebelled when you told him to stay put on Italy as a T. So I told him to storm the front. He camped the house. Brad, on the other hand, took out half the team.

Comment

Let's not forget Orin - he was a brave soul...

Comment

The funniest thing about bots is.... the fact that they key their voice comm. to let us hear their grunts and groans as they are dying. LOL who does that ???
                  Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta
                    The funniest thing about bots is.... the fact that they key their voice comm. to let us hear their grunts and groans as they are dying. LOL who does that ???
                    Me, if I'm startled. "Alright, the-BWAGHAHAH&*click*"

Comment

He ain't kidding... Ive seen him do it :)
                      sigpic
                      Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's, uh...
                      Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang
                      out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who
                      they're screwing! I know where they live! We could kill *everyone.*
                      Murphy: So what do you think?
                      Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
                      *The Boondock Saints*

Comment

Lmao, I love bots. Their comms are so fun.
                        Chad: I'm camping A bombsite!
                        Nathan: I'll assist you.
                        Tom: Camping A.
                        Bill: Sniper spotted!
                        You: Need backup, now!
                        Chad: Negative!
                        Nathan: Roger that, on my way.
                        Tom: No.
                        Bill: No.
                        Bill: Enemy spo- Yaaarrgh!

And as for comms cutting off... mine tend to be more along the lines of "Oh crap, I am screwed! *DEAD*" Or more often... "Oh cra-!!" I think the most priceless is when you make a jump, and you realize you can't make it part way, and that the fall will kill you... "NOOOOO-- *DEAD*"

Comment

Clearly you've not played on our Americas Army server :)
                          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

You can get bots to do what you want if you use chat commands, it is a highly effective way to actually have cover! You also get point men and people to run up and check if an area is clear. They may not play objectives, but if you use them right you withh use them to get the objectives done. Think of it as a tool, after all they are BOTs!
                            Me

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X