Shouts :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouts :)

Hello everyone at TG, I'ld like to say I'm back hehehehehe. I've updated my autofindandkillroot hax, along with my autofindandkill9v hax. I have not played in many months, so yeah, I need em! It has been too long :(
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Re: Shouts :)

Welcome back.

Make sure you're current on the rules, and please do re-upload your avatar, as, in an incident which occured after you left, they (the avatar files on the server's disk) have become corrupted and, while you may see your avatar as looking normal, it looks garbled and awful to others. Your re-uploading the (or another) image solves the problem perfectly.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's about time,j/k Iv'e been away myself :(
      Walk softly,and carry a big stick.

Comment

Originally posted by RDHawk
        It's about time
        Damn right it is. Grey and I used to spend most of our time killing each other than anyone else.
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
          Damn right it is. Grey and I used to spend most of our time killing each other than anyone else.
          OMG, caught Root with an honest to god grammatical error!!! :P

Welcome back grey and RDHawk!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...