PCSP vs Regs AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCSP vs Regs AAR

zomg. i cant name all the problems...our admin didnt show up (big thanks to 9v for subbing) people kept having connection problems..IT TOOK THREE HOURS...that format was horrible...wow...im so tired...i dont think ill ever play CS again

Re: PCSP vs Regs AAR

Ok bye (now i won't have to worry about you owning me)
    :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

Aaand who won?

Comment

The Provens won both of tonights matches. Nice work!

The Non-Provens started the night really well with a 3-0 run at Italy, but Provens answered with a 6-0 run and would go on to win both matches. There were definitely players having an off night, but when it comes to a match you have to bring your game face and the Provens did just that. Good strategy and good teamwork win games. Congrats PCS Provens.

On the flipside, I saw that the format could have been better. The rounds sorta drew out and some players were getting frustrated. Next time, I think it will be best to play one map from both sides.

Is anyone interested in picking captains and playing another match next Suday? Maybe de_ maps...?

Comment

yes, it really took too long, my head is killing me. It must be shortened for the next time.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Agreed Three hours is a bit much. We need to pick one map and play both sides. Doing this makes sure that both sides get to own or get owned on any particular map if it's lopsided one way or the other. Then if folks are up to it...providing there is a tie you can have a random map draw and ct/t coin toss to decide who gets what side and then....after the smoke clears you have a winner.
            Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
            Sir Winston Churchill
            British politician (1874 - 1965)

Comment

If you're going to play one map, I'd suggest using the format from the last tourny. Play 9 rounds, and then switch sides until one team has won a total of 12 rounds.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                If you're going to play one map, I'd suggest using the format from the last tourny. Play 9 rounds, and then switch sides until one team has won a total of 12 rounds.
                this format is awesome...and Im pretty sure we tried to stress it...but they werent having it...lesson learned i guess

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                  this format is awesome...and Im pretty sure we tried to stress it...but they werent having it...lesson learned i guess
                  You suggested this should be the format used for the match that has just taken place? Although Snoopy organised the event, he came to me for guidance. It wasn't so much a case of people not listening to you, so much as Snoopy did a lot of listening to me. Based on the feedback that I've seen here, I've now put forward a new suggestion for the next event.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                    You suggested this should be the format used for the match that has just taken place? Although Snoopy organised the event, he came to me for guidance. It wasn't so much a case of people not listening to you, so much as Snoopy did a lot of listening to me. Based on the feedback that I've seen here, I've now put forward a new suggestion for the next event.

Originally posted by Ben
                    this is why i say we pick one map and BOTH teams play BOTH sides of the map. It is even, level playing field with no possible recourse for bitching about fair or unfair.

Have we changed the time to 6:00 ? fine by me. Just verify please snoopy and Josh.

not me, ben

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
                      this is why i say we pick one map and BOTH teams play BOTH sides of the map. It is even, level playing field with no possible recourse for bitching about fair or unfair.

Who bitched?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ben played/led the best game of his life and on the FEW occassions where he died (mostly by the hands of his own team-mates), WhiteTiger was always there to save the day. When we play again, PCS success will depend on him and whether he is "on" or "off" on that particular day.

Fact: We (regulars/CTs) were 3-0 on a T favored map until Ben went 3 consecutive rounds of KILLING OUR ENTIRE TEAM. We were so demoralized it wasn't even a contest at that point.

Suggestion: During tournament games, change the |PCS Proven| tag to |PCS Ben|; it will be more accurate that way.
                      Josh -
                      Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

i want in on the next Match...and yea you should play one map from both sides and have the best of three maps

Comment

Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
                          Who bitched?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ben played/led the best game of his life and on the FEW occassions where he died (mostly by the hands of his own team-mates), WhiteTiger was always there to save the day. When we play again, PCS success will depend on him and whether he is "on" or "off" on that particular day.

Fact: We (regulars/CTs) were 3-0 on a T favored map until Ben went 3 consecutive rounds of KILLING OUR ENTIRE TEAM. We were so demoralized it wasn't even a contest at that point.

Suggestion: During tournament games, change the |PCS Proven| tag to |PCS Ben|; it will be more accurate that way.
                          Nah dude...youve got it wrong...we are just agreeing on a different format next time...to make it more fun for both parties

Comment

Nah dude...youve got it wrong...we are just agreeing on a different format next time...to make it more fun for both parties
                            Agreed.

Just for the record: who said it wasn't fun in the first place?
                            Josh -
                            Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
                              Agreed.

Just for the record: who said it wasn't fun in the first place?

zomg. i cant name all the problems...our admin didnt show up (big thanks to 9v for subbing) people kept having connection problems..IT TOOK THREE HOURS...that format was horrible...wow...im so tired...i dont think ill ever play CS again
                              :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X