Great first night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great first night

Just thought id pop my head in the door and say how great it was to play with you all tonight, its my first time playing on the TG CS server and i was VERY impressed with the teamwork and planning shown on both sides throughout the evening, i did feel quite intimidated to begin with as ive been playing mere hours and dont really know ANY of the maps or about any tactical landmarks or use of weaponry.

A big thanks to Dirt013 for showing me the ropes early on and my teammates for not getting too annoyed with my "noobiness", hope to play with you all someother time.

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Re: Great first night

Hey Xink! Welcome! More BF2 converts!

Just remember: play the objective, not the man, and you will be fine.

Comment

Great to see you've realised there's more to life than BF2. Oh and don't pay too much attention to Dirt - we all know he's nothing but trouble. ;)
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Welcome! It's a bit different at first to someone who's new to the ways of PCS, but as you have seen, it makes the game more challenging, and more fun :)

Comment

thanks guys, i did read all the sop's and the pcs faq in particular more than once, i think i understand how it works, but for now ill try and stick close to the "PCS Proven" guys, im not very good with place names right now so if you see me on your team, try and give me some basic and easy to execute orders, atleast untill i know the maps abit better :)

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Looking forward to seeing you again in game.

Dirt013
            Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...