Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmm

is page_admin still down?
    Last edited by phaze; 01-30-2006, 10:23 PM.
    [defense]

Re: mmm

Mate, have you attempted to use the page_admin *kormendi influenced edit* command in game?

Have you read the SOPs?
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...es-admins.html

If this still doesn't help, Id suggest PMing a CS Admin with times, names, and steamIds of the offending players so that this can be dealt with at a later time.

*edit*
    My point being this: These types of threads are certainly inappropriate, as there are better ways of contacting the right people then complaining about it on the forums.
    Last edited by Iceberg; 01-31-2006, 12:15 AM.
    USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
      Mate, have you attempted to use the amx_page command in game?

Have you read the SOPs?
      http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...es-admins.html

If this still doesn't help, Id suggest PMing a CS Admin with times, names, and steamIds of the offending players so that this can be dealt with at a later time.
      ive never hear of amx_page...page_admin has been broken forever...that SOP is so out of date its crazy.... so it short: aside form PMing an admin, emailing an admin, IMing an admin....or calling one (oh would i LOVE to have root's number)...youre out of luck...

what is amx_page?

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
        ive never hear of amx_page...page_admin has been broken forever...that SOP is so out of date its crazy.... so it short: aside form PMing an admin, emailing an admin, IMing an admin....or calling one (oh would i LOVE to have root's number)...youre out of luck...

what is amx_page?
        Amx_page is an ancient page command from the NS server. I believe that turned into page_admin over time.

page_admin should be working again. Give it a test... I know for a fact that it is operating properly with the NS and Dystopia servers. If its not working, perhaps the CSS servers are not shipping their logs to the page_admin process.
        Last edited by kormendi; 01-31-2006, 01:55 AM.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
          My point being this: These types of threads are certainly inappropriate, as there are better ways of contacting the right people then complaining about it on the forums.
          Ouch. Hold on there. Page_admin has been broken for a very long time on the PCS servers. The last any of the PCS player base has heard from me (or any other PCS admin) is that it's broken pending a fix by Poker. Under those circumstances, it's quite reasonable for a member like Phaze to post here asking for an update. Maybe I'm missing something here, as both you and Phaze have edited your posts, but I don't see any complaining.

Phaze (and everyone else) - page admin is working again. The last I heard, admins may have issues receiving pages via email, but AIM messages will definitely go out.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            Ouch. Hold on there. Page_admin has been broken for a very long time on the PCS servers. The last any of the PCS player base has heard from me (or any other PCS admin) is that it's broken pending a fix by Poker. Under those circumstances, it's quite reasonable for a member like Phaze to post here asking for an update. Maybe I'm missing something here, as both you and Phaze have edited your posts, but I don't see any complaining.

Phaze (and everyone else) - page admin is working again. The last I heard, admins may have issues receiving pages via email, but AIM messages will definitely go out.
            This entire thread was edited. It started off as a call for help, which as we all know, there are methods of communication in place to deal with such inevitabilities.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X