PCS Preference Resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Preference Resolution

Ben brought up the issue that PCS Provens should be given more freedom.

Mataeo brought up the issue that the servers will quickly become a deathmatch.

Solution: Incorporate boundaries (marked in red lines on the actual maps) that only apply to Non-PCS players. Crossing these lines would incur an immediate kill/kick similar to the aftermath of a killed hosty. Once hosties are on the move, or a bomb is planted, these boudaries should automatically disappear.

Benefits: Admin's job gets easier; there is less room for arguement; and the PCS Proven tag gets increased value as the freedom to move past the boundaries is a benefit us Non-PCS will crave.
    Josh -
    Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Re: PCS Preference Resolution

sounds sweet as sugar. simple, effective and refreshingly sweet.
    this will stop the fragg monkey kitten killers from taking advantage, create some law and order amongst the masses, and allow freedom to the PCS guys

All I ask for is communication

Comment

As a non-PCS player who plays PCS, I have to say that this would suck. However I realize it would be used for the greater good. I'm not a mapper, but i'm not sure how this would even be possible.

Comment

lol. been brought up before....sorta....not going to happen(imo)...boundries just arnt PCS

Comment

Maybe we won't call them "boundries" We'll call them "Death Lines"

Or something more friendly like "Do not cross lines"

But anyway it would be a great idea! But some people might start making threads about "how we should be able to go there" and stuff.
          :: Signature removed by administration - File no longer exists at putfile.

Comment

If there are no boundries then who has the right to tell me if I am or not following the objective? THIS IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!
            Either it should be solved or it will fester like an open wound on this server for years to come

All I ask for is communication

Comment

I'm not going to discuss the merits (if any) of this idea. It's simply not going to happen. PCS has no boundaries. Also, it's impossible (in practical terms) to edit someone else's map. I've already discussed this with a mapper when I wanted to have some changes made to cs_harvest.

Originally posted by Josh
              there is less room for arguement;
              How can you have less than zero room? There IS no room for arguments. When an admin tells a player something is required, prohibited, or simply nice to have, their word is final. Any discussion (not arguement) should then take place via PM.
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
                If there are no boundries then who has the right to tell me if I am or not following the objective?
                I think they are called admins. Sometimes they come on. I would like you to be one. That is all.

Comment

heh nuff said.

Originally posted by Root
                  I'm not going to discuss the merits (if any) of this idea. It's simply not going to happen. PCS has no boundaries. Also, it's impossible (in practical terms) to edit someone else's map. I've already discussed this with a mapper when I wanted to have some changes made to cs_harvest.

How can you have less than zero room? There IS no room for arguments. When an admin tells a player something is required, prohibited, or simply nice to have, their word is final. Any discussion (not arguement) should then take place via PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X