a very great round tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a very great round tonight!

Now I've been away from CS:S and the TG community for, hm...let's see...at least 2-3 months, and I've been back for about a week, and already things are looking up!

We had a very close round on cs_kismayo tonight. I believe we (CT) were down 8-5 or 8-6, and some very good planning, and great communication from all the CTs, we took the round 9-8.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had really enjoyed myself during a round on this server as of late (hence why i left for a while, took a long breather), but today, definitely has brought me back to the community 100%!

Thanks to all the players, Ts and CTs, for a well-played, well-communicated game!

Re: a very great round tonight!

It was a well fought map once the CT's addressed their lack of planning.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

yeah, and i apologize for not speaking up sooner

i'm more used to following orders, than giving them out

Comment

I found it rather fun going from behind the CT's and giving them a good scare. One round in fact I took out 4 CT's with a single clip by flanking them, good times....

Comment

Originally posted by Terror
          One round in fact I took out 4 CT's with a single clip by flanking them, good times....
          And to add insult to injury, he used a crappy P90.

To be fair, we did catch on to being flanked. Eventually.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

To be honest, my only complaint is that out of the 5-6 CTs who went right ever time, the ONLY one to ever make it around to the far hosties was Root.

Josh: "Moving up beind far hosties from left side."
            Root: "Roger that, I'm on the other end, check your fire."
            Josh's Brain: "Where the hell is everyone else?"
            Josh -
            Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

This thread should be locked! We can't have people posting good things about Root ;)
              I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Last night on cs_kismayo was about some of the best games I have had in a very long time (except when CT's planning sucked :p )

And as for Radical Dreamer - great job stepping up to the plate with some strategizing. The plan worked flawlessly, and we won that round by a landslide I believe. Great teamwork and everything.

I only wish the map had lasted longer, really. It was truly some of the most enjoyable stuff on CS:S I have had in quite the time! Great job to everyone who was there. And Radical Dreamer for going above his usual and proving his quality even more.

Comment

Ok.. Josh to the bubble-bursting rescue..

Yes it was fun, yes the communication was great, but am I the ONLY ONE who realizes that we (the CTs) started winning only AFTER we outnumbered the Terrorist team?

I know communication and teamwork is the holy grail of this server, but common sense has to fit in somewhere.
                  Josh -
                  Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                    Last night on cs_kismayo was about some of the best games I have had in a very long time (except when CT's planning sucked :p )

And as for Radical Dreamer - great job stepping up to the plate with some strategizing. The plan worked flawlessly, and we won that round by a landslide I believe. Great teamwork and everything.

I only wish the map had lasted longer, really. It was truly some of the most enjoyable stuff on CS:S I have had in quite the time! Great job to everyone who was there. And Radical Dreamer for going above his usual and proving his quality even more.
                    thanks poe, happy to hear that out of a PCS Proven member

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X