Please read: All PCS Proven's!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read: All PCS Proven's!!!

Who?: All PCS Proven players, lets pack the server!

When?: Every Tuesday @ 9PM EST

Why?: We had a wonderful game tonight (2-21) and discussed making it into a weekly event, and I hope that it becomes more successful than the 5 people we had on tonight, but I think that those who attended will tell you, it was a damn good time. Wyz asked during the game, "Why isn't this server packed every night?", and the only answer I could think of was a lack of organization. If we utilize server 2 all of us can have a better overall experience here at TG.

Prior to each game, anyone who has TeamSpeak should get on the Half-Life Engine channel, and hopefully we can get an admin to set up a "PCS Server #2" channel for the length of the game (as Wyz did in this instance). If we get on TeamSpeak we can have a headcount going into the game and communicate with one another pre-game.
    Last edited by SuperSteve; 02-21-2006, 10:39 PM.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Re: Please read: All PCS Proven's!!!

ill be in the wild blue yonder killing terrorists. sorry.

Comment

oh, i'll be there, guaranteed

(oh great...now i just jinxed myself...)

Comment

I plan to attend.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Come on everyone, we need to pack the server!

Comment

Sure, encourage people to come.

But don't feel like it's a waste of time if only a few people show up. Threads aren't going to convince people to show up as much as server population will. If we get a few folks on the server regularly (even if not nightly, at first), it will becoming a more reliable phenomenon.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I will also attempt to get there, if I can figure out how to get the maps squared away.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I agree whole hearted with you Wyz.

And for all those out there, I'm on TS right now, and I'll be joining the server in a few minutes. I've got to get out of it for a few minutes though (hopefully before 9) so that I can take care of a quick little chore, but other than that, I'm ready to go for a good hour or 2.

Comment

Just got home from work. Got some administrative stuff here, then I'm joining the server.

Comment

wasn't a bad game tonight, just wish i could've stayed longer

Comment

Excellent PCS play tonight. Just superb. Fun as hell. Looking forward to next week. Look for an administrative thread soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X