X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking Threads

Ok,
    this is a question about why a thread gets locked when the issue at hand is so important to so many people.

why is a thread locked? who is it threatening? isnt this a forum????

why do things at TG have to be so damn frustrating?

All I ask for is communication

Re: Locking Threads

Because disgruntled players who can't accept the rules won't let rules be rules and accept them.

PCS Provens have some leeway, that doesnt mean infinite freedom from them, we still have to follow protocol.

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
    steve: OMG
    steve: TOO
    root: ****ing hell
    root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

There's a big difference between discussing tactics that may be applicable to a situation and just whining about the reaction of an admin as a result of those tactics used. If individuals could take the right approach to discussion, you'd see fewer threads locked and more issues resolved.

This thread is just another example of whining about the action rather than trying to figure out where the last thread went wrong and starting over with a more positive approach.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        There's a big difference between discussing tactics that may be applicable to a situation and just whining about the reaction of an admin as a result of those tactics used. If individuals could take the right approach to discussion, you'd see fewer threads locked and more issues resolved.

This thread is just another example of whining about the action rather than trying to figure out where the last thread went wrong and starting over with a more positive approach.
        Mr. I'm-on-break-and-have-too-much-time-on-my-hands is considering just how to do that. :)

Comment

The original post is another example of an issue that should be discussed via PM.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Ok guys, I officially give up on this server with any discussions. I tried in the last post to have a good discussion as to the reasons behind PCS designation, and it gets locked because the admin team refuses to properly address it.
            PM's are useless because the person i PM to is about him.

So, in short, I refuse to keep going around in circles, wasting my time with issues that are pointless because, as we have seen over the past 6 months, nothing has changed or will change unless the upper echelon of the admin team cracks down on themselves.

This is not a dictatorship, or so i thought. It is just not fun anymore to play here but it is still the only place to get some tactics in. It use to be fun but not anymore.

This is the truth the way I and many others see it. Sorry the truth hurts to hear but it is simply the truth.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

So noted...

And locked.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X