VIP mod Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP mod Discussion

As Root didn't want to mess up the other thread, we will have a thread here to discuss possibilities regarding the VIP mod. I had suggested decreasing the run speed of the VIP so the CT's would have to pay more attention to guarding him, and not just assuming he is running alongside the fighters.

Re: VIP mod Discussion

Interesting idea, but we can't change the speed of the VIP alone. The only thing we can do, is reduce the speed of *everyone*.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

That would make for longer rounds, and less nade dodging, but it would make you move about more directly and purpously.

To change the speed, couldn't you just to it like a AWP changes speed? Just say that the VIP is holding a weapon that decreases the player's speed.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
        To change the speed, couldn't you just to it like a AWP changes speed? Just say that the VIP is holding a weapon that decreases the player's speed.
        The only way I know of to achieve that, would be to edit the mod so that it gave the VIP an AWP (or FAMAS) every round. Even if I had the skills to do that, it wouldn't work (from a gameplay point of view).
        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X