Tactics have never worked this well.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactics have never worked this well.

Just dropped out of a server1 game on De_Ignorance.

I was kicking arse; goga was kicking arse, and delta was kicking arse (I'm talking raw ownage), YET IN SPITE OF THE COMMS AND THE KILLS, the Ts kept getting through and planting that bomb.

Distractions, blitzes, delayed rushes, walks through the sewers - we were totally clueless.

It is a classic and rare example of how better team-work can succeed over all odds - and I'm TELLING you, the odds were against them.

Hats off!

Specail congrats to:
    Section 8
    Ignorance
    Dirtboy
    Nomic
    Green Bay
    Josh -
    Some men will always be animals, while others ... they will be Men.

Re: Tactics have never worked this well.

You mean to tell me that leaving right before it was a bad idea?!

Damn.

Nice job guys.

Comment

lol..yeah, it was all thanks to dirtboy...he led the team and told us what to do step-by-step...thanks to some splashy pubby who ACTUALLY FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS and a good team that stuck around...we did alright 9/8

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
        lol..yeah, it was all thanks to dirtboy...he led the team and told us what to do step-by-step...thanks to some splashy pubby who ACTUALLY FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS and a good team that stuck around...we did alright 9/8
        You are FAR too madest. Me, Delta and Gogeta were like 20-7 each... it was amazing how well ya'll did against us in spite of some excellent leadership on our end. Dont think for one second we weren't on the COMMs throughout the rounds.
        Josh -

Comment

modest*
          Josh -

Comment

ftw? :row__523:

Dirtboy is amazing. Great planing, etc etc. +rep to Josh, too, for great sportsmanship!

Comment

With my excellent leadership skills I led the team,to a decisive victory;) No but seriously that was an AWESOME game!! Applause to EVERYONE who was there(except josh;))
              Last edited by Dirtboy; 02-24-2006, 05:03 PM.
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
                arse; arse, arse
                Love the enthusiasm, love that tactics are being used, not loving the language.

Originally posted by Dirtboy
                With my excellent leadership skills I led the tea,to a decisive victory
                Tea? Were there scones too? :D
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                  Love the enthusiasm, love that tactics are being used, not loving the language.

2 loves to 1 not loving - YeS!

I'd watch it if I was you. I might just meet you on office ext, back way entrance to the building (where we ALWAYS meet), and add another picture of your dead body to my album. ;)
                  Josh -

Comment

Originally posted by JoshZeitlin
                    2 loves to 1 not loving - YeS!
                    If your objective was to understand what I was saying, you would have just failed. Miserably.
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                      If your objective was to understand what I was saying, you would have just failed. Miserably.
                      Ah, theres the enouraging Root we've all come to know and love.
                      Josh -

Comment

Once again root...I'm sorry i must have forgot the "M" in team. Wow, justout out of curiosity...do you correct everybodies spelling or just mine?;)

And josh...if I recall you killed me ONCE when you were cowering..err. I mean hiding by the boxes...ever since then I killed you there,projection room, long hall, and etc. So the way I see it it is
                        Dirtboy-1
                        Josh-0
                        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

KDR FTL. End of story. Tactics prevails 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time, it is a sheer matter of being out-gunned, because lets face it, if you had a team full of my clones, we may be able to make a decent plan, but we'd get our asses shot round after round!

|CS:S Dev Team|

root: I do it to
                          steve: OMG
                          steve: TOO
                          root: ****ing hell
                          root: Spelling nazi down! MEDIC!

Go ahead, you know you all envy me, I corrected root's grammar :D

Comment

Ok, this is completely off topic, and probably irrelevant, but I just had to say it...

Steve, I find it amazing that in your sig quote of you correcting Root's spelling, you managed to misspell your own name! How embarassing is that?

(and please don't tell me there's another player named "stebe", cause then I'd be the one who's really embarassed)

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis
                              Ok, this is completely off topic, and probably irrelevant, but I just had to say it...

Steve, I find it amazing that in your sig quote of you correcting Root's spelling, you managed to misspell your own name! How embarassing is that?

(and please don't tell me there's another player named "stebe", cause then I'd be the one who's really embarassed)
                              stebe is the name of the persona I uptake for a halfwit and anti-grammar/spelling nazi.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X