Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting autokicked

Hey all,

Im having trouble connecting to PCS #1. It connects, goes to start then I get a message about being autokicked. I am a SM and have my steam id in my profile and have had it there for about 2 weeks. This is the first time I've tried to access the TG server, so I doubt I am banned.

Any help would be appreciated
    Meister

Re: getting autokicked

Originally posted by Pvt_Meister
    Hey all,

Im having trouble connecting to PCS #1. It connects, goes to start then I get a message about being autokicked. I am a SM and have my steam id in my profile and have had it there for about 2 weeks. This is the first time I've tried to access the TG server, so I doubt I am banned.

Any help would be appreciated
    You probably tried to use a |TG| tag. Remove the tag, and try again.

Comment

We have a policy here that only those dubbed PCS Proven can wear the TG tag, as they are the only ones officially fit to teach our style, be examples, and represent what our subcommunity represents. Not everyone may agree with that, but it just is at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        You probably tried to use a |TG| tag. Remove the tag, and try again.
        Yep, that's exactly it. I saw |TG| Pvt_meister has connected to the server
        So, you're going to want to drop the tag for the time being and you'll have no problems.

Comment

This just happened to me too. Would be nice if someone would actually make announcements about this kind of stuff.

Edit

This makes sense as a general rule but since supporting members already have access to the reserved slots why would this be in affect for them?

Comment

there have been announcements for it, otherwise i would've had the same problem

Comment

The SOPs are your friend.

Comment

Can't find the SOPs, that sounds stupid but i have looked everyware on the CS:S forum and i can't find the SOPs so i can't even get close to being PCS proven.
                The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

Originally posted by IRS_Agent
                  Can't find the SOPs, that sounds stupid but i have looked everyware on the CS:S forum and i can't find the SOPs so i can't even get close to being PCS proven.
                  What?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

The SOPs are not in this subsection. When you select what game from the main Forums page, you then have a number of sub-sections to pick from, such as tactics, general, and rules/SOPs.

PCS proven isn't something that can be bought (with a supporting membership ;) ), hence the TG tag cannot be bought.

And the best way to learn the rules, and therefore become PCS proven, is not to read them, but to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by IRS_Agent
                      Have you found them?
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Simple two click process.
                        Last edited by Iceberg; 10-10-2006, 07:14 PM.
                        USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
                          Simple two click process.
                          One click if he read my sig...
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X