Servers down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers down

Apologies everyone, there seems to be a problem with the servers. As some of you have already discovered, when trying to join they come back with a "wrong class tables" error message.

i don't know if it's a Steam update thing, or it's specific to the servers, but i have left messages with those who know about those things, so hopefully help is on it's way.

In the meantime, here are some other games you might like to try... :)

Re: Servers down

I jinxed the servers, I finally had some time to play tonight, so of course a steam update comes out and screws everything up.

Comment

I've restarted both servers. If it's an update issue, that should fix it.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Its running now...please join so I'm not alone:)
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X