Hello All.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All.

Hey, i was just saying hi, ive played a few times in your server, and i decided to check out the site.
    Watashi no namae wa Parmeachan desu.

Re: Hello All.

Welcome, Parmeachan.

Be sure to read all of the required reading atop the forum index, including the PCS rules/announcements. Let us know if you have any questions.

I'm very glad to find you enjoying the server. This community is top-notch, it is niche, and it is yours to have, if it fits you.

Again, welcome. Glad you're here.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

welcome to Tactical Gamer, hope you have as good a time as we do :)

Comment

Yea becareful playing on this server too much...it becomes addicting and then you won't want to play on any other servers...

Next thing you know you will be a supporting member then your life as you know it is down hill from there...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Welcome, Parmeachan.

Bring me mead and wenches if you want to continue playing on the server :)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            Welcome, Parmeachan.

Bring me mead and little boys if you want to continue playing on the server :)

WHAT?

Comment

Welcome Parmeachan, this is a great community to be a part of...I hope you like it, and enjoy. Oh, by the way, watch out for Quest Shady...he is SO SHADY!!!;)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I recently turned a friend of mine on to this server, now he calls me all day trying to get me to play when I should be working - this is what happens once you get a taste of the TG server...

a friendly warning :)

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27
                  I recently turned a friend of mine on to this server, now he calls me all day trying to get me to play when I should be working - this is what happens once you get a taste of the TG server...

a friendly warning :)
                  Exact same thing happened to me. Now he won't stop talking about it :p

Comment

normally, this would apply to me...

but all my friends who play CS are deathmatch style players, and hate the idea of this style of play

oh well...their loss

Comment

Welcome, and enjoy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed