PCS VS NPCS Pt. DEUX!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS VS NPCS Pt. DEUX!?

It's been quite a while since the first match (and I missed that anyway, so it seems like longer), so I decided to throw up the idea of another, and I have a couple of suggestions to go alongside all the others that were mentioned in the last thread. The three maps could each be a different type:
    Suggestions:
    Map 1: cs_something (I think Kismayo and Office were done last time, maybe something else. I like Chalet but a lot of people think it's too small. One of the other four newer maps?)

Map 2: de_aaa (I love this map)

Map 3: as_oilrig

My suggestion for the third map isn't another shot at getting VIP for the NPCS players, but to test the experience of those that are familiar with the mod only because of pubbing, and those who've been playing it TG-style every tuesday.

As for which team plays which side, prehaps a coin toss from a neutral admin?

Re: PCS VS NPCS Pt. DEUX!?

Well I would love to play...set the time...set the date and I will be there...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Let's go. Every day is a good day to (get) whoop(ed by) some PCS ;).

Comment

im in...may a NORMAL routine this time....3 hours of counter strike for one match is NOT fun.

the normal routine is the one we use for tournies...

Comment

I'm in if the time is right.

Comment

I agree with sections post..it needs to be precise with both the planning and the length. I had a headache after last match that lasted 3 hours..

All I ask for is communication

Comment

i doubt you'll get the VIP map in there, but i don't mind de_aaa, that's for sure

for a cs map, perhaps we could do cs_haste (i think that's the name...)

and perhaps an fy map, unless you gusy are against that, which is fine, cause then we could do another de or cs map (or maybe pcs_junglerescue, that's always a good map)

either way, i'm in for it!

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                i doubt you'll get the VIP map in there, but i don't mind de_aaa, that's for sure

for a cs map, perhaps we could do cs_haste (i think that's the name...)

and perhaps an fy map, unless you gusy are against that, which is fine, cause then we could do another de or cs map (or maybe pcs_junglerescue, that's always a good map)

either way, i'm in for it!
                The FY idea is intriguing to me... it's in the rules that if the primary objective has been rendered impossible that the two teams must communicate and then proceed to eliminate the other... tactically. It could be deathmatchy, but if controlled, it could lead to some great stuff.

And I like junglerescue :)

AH! Now I remember, I wanted to have Spirits in there somewhere... but maybe that should be saved for another tournament.

Never heard of haste tho... I probably downloaded it and never played it.

My, that was all over the place.

Comment

I think you'd sooner get Root to do bad things with a donkey in tiajauna than put an FY map on the server

Comment

for the lesser educated, what is an FY map?

Comment

I think it would be a really good time...I am down with it.
                      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Bring it on!!!
                        [defense]

Comment

I am back in the swing of things and would like to represent the NPCS players. While I am PCS, at this time I am not in a position to meet the criteria. It would be a pleasure to kick PCS butt.
                          Meat Drapes
                          -[OIJ]-
                          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                            I think you'd sooner get Root to do bad things with a donkey in tiajauna than put an FY map on the server
                            yeah i know, but at least i try :)

Originally posted by measley
                            for the lesser educated, what is an FY map?
                            FY = fight yard (no real objective, other than to eliminate the other team)

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                              FY = fight yard (no real objective, other than to eliminate the other team)

Eh, beat me to it. :P

Well it looks like we've got a decent amount of interest once again. I have little sway, so would some admin or PCS-P like to sponsor this one, like Sampson was so kind to do last time?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X