Spreading the "TG" word!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreading the "TG" word!!

Well for a change of scenery, I went to a 16 player server and just intended to shoot around a bit. The map was Dust 2 and when i got there the T's were winning 13-2 and I decided to join a the losing team. Well once i got in, it was a CULTURE SHOCK to say the least. You got to remember, I havent played any other server other than ours(TG). So anyway, I get in and they spread out unorganized like, and i was sitting there with a thumb somewhere i shouldnt say. I buy a scout and and watched the middle and started calling off how many were going to "B". They were amazed by this little tactical play that even the most rookiest TG player knows. And told them only one went there, and we won by planting and securing the area. So they asked me what "PCS" was and I told them. Then we made some AWESOME plans, Im talking about delayed rushes, diversions, and everything in the TG arsenal I can think of. What was so amazing about this was that everbody on my team were super cool about making plans and using tactics rather than just running around. So we ended up winning all except for 2(which were my fault caused by HORRIBLE plans) but 17 out of 19 wasnt bad. Anyway, I was getting ready to leave when a couple asked where to find a server like that, I didnt have the IP on hand, but told him to visit our website and a couple of them were super excited. I think that i did my good deed for the day by bringing them to the "Darkside";)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Spreading the "TG" word!!

Well done.

css1.tacticalgamer.com
    css2.tacticalgamer.com
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Well done.

css1.tacticalgamer.com
      css2.tacticalgamer.com
      Do any of the other servers have names like that? It would be awesome if, for example, the Red Orchestra server was ro.tacticalgamer.com!

Comment

Gj.
        Dirt013

Comment

I try to get Apophis to create them whenever I can.

I do which he'd publish a list. IP addresses have their place (troubleshooting, etc), but I don't think they should be the first response when someone asks for a server address.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

nice job, now we have more targets to kill! :)

Comment

I even explained the rules to them and they are really excited about it, and they arent half bad either...watch out or Shiffy and Shaven...I think that was there names:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Nice job Dirtboy!
                BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
                  Do any of the other servers have names like that? It would be awesome if, for example, the Red Orchestra server was ro.tacticalgamer.com!
                  It is.. :)
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Poe and I are really good friends so when he says something is good I always give it a try. We were talking one day and he brought up this server and how they use tactics to reach an objective. I didnt really think that was a server where everyone works as a team but I was wrong. I gave it a try one night and I was amazed at how well everyone worked as a team to get an objective done. I am now hooked to this TG sever and am glad that poe told me all about you guys. I just wanted to let you all know about how happy I am about the TG server and give thanks to Poe for telling me about it. I will also spread the word about the TG server.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Capone
                      Poe and I are really good friends so when he says something is good I always give it a try. We were talking one day and he brought up this server and how they use tactics to reach an objective. I didnt really think that was a server where everyone works as a team but I was wrong. I gave it a try one night and I was amazed at how well everyone worked as a team to get an objective done. I am now hooked to this TG sever and am glad that poe told me all about you guys. I just wanted to let you all know about how happy I am about the TG server and give thanks to Poe for telling me about it. I will also spread the word about the TG server.
                      He tells me his TG tales, with a never-ending excitement!
                      Last edited by poe; 03-19-2006, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Capone
                        What a man poe..... what a man... you brought both me and Capone into TG.
                        Dib: They're comming Gaz! They really are!
                        Gaz: Who's comming Dib?
                        Dib: I... Don't... Know!

Dib: My head's not big! Why does everyone say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dib
                          What a man poe..... what a man... you brought both me and Capone into TG.
                          i r <3 mai peeps

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X