PCS vs NPCS match 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS vs NPCS match 2

Section 8, match admin : Use this thread for any announcements, updates, rosters, etc, and for the final result.

EVERYONE ELSE : DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD FOR ANY REASON. YOUR POST WILL EARN YOU NEG REP AND BE DELETED. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. IT IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE THREAD FOR THE MATCH.
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: PCS vs NPCS match 2

Time: 1900 CST March 18th, 2006

Map: TBD.

Format: We will be playing with teams of 6 on 6. Each team should have at least 6 players and two alternates available to play. The match wil be played per tournement rules...as follws:
    Coin toss to determine who plays defense first. We will play until one team makes 9 wins. Then switch sides. The first team to make it to a total of 12 wins, wins the match.

Teams: TBD: I will put the final roster up when it is PMed to me.
    Last edited by Root; 03-13-2006, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UPDATE

Map: CS_office_Extended

Format: We will be playing with teams of 6 on 6. Each team should have at least 6 players and two alternates available to play. The match wil be played per tournement rules...as follws:
      Coin toss to determine who plays defense first. We will play until one team makes 9 wins. Then switch sides. The first team to make it to a total of 12 wins, wins the match.

I still don't have a designated admin for the match. Preferably someone who can load the match config (if that even still exists) Someone? Anyone?

Comment

UPDATE:

Map: CS_office_Extended

Admin: 9v

Where Server 1.

Also, as a service to the other players...please show up a little bit early. These things take time to even out and it would behoove all of us to be in place a bit early. Ill will request Team Leaders, 9v and myself be on server 1 at about 1830. Thanks for reading this. PM me with any questions.

Comment

Non PCSP team roster :

measley (comm)
          Quest Shady
          Sleprock (alternate captain)
          SG_SuicideTS
          doorway 27
          Priest
          Gogeta
          Last edited by Root; 03-17-2006, 03:58 PM.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Well...Root hasnt been on in a while so here is the roster for the pcs-proven team for tonight:

The Big C
            Dirtboy
            Phaze
            Whitetiger
            RadicalDreamer
            Ben - Team Leader

Section-8: alternate - Alternate Team Lead
            Last edited by section-8; 03-18-2006, 04:40 PM.

Comment

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Password for tonights match will be: 'match'

anyone NOT on the rosters posted above using this password WILL be....well...dont don't do it, ok?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X