Proven Vs Non-proven AAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proven Vs Non-proven AAR

12-4. the non-proven players took the match. Discuss.

Re: Proven Vs Non-proven AAR

We had some great planning from all members of the Non Proven team. Also some pretty sweet shooting (gogeta esp.). We all pretty much just worked well together and had each others back. It really was a great game all around. We should do something like this more often.

Comment

We Are the Chizamps! WOOT

Comment

Thanks to the PCS guys for taking the time to play. It was fun...good shooting Gogeta you held it together especially those first 3 or 4 rounds. After that we worked better as a team and pulled it out.

Helped that I have played on the server for months and have learned a lot from all them PCS guys...especially Ben, Dirtboy, Whistler, 9V...and the rest...

It was fun guys...

THANKS

Edit: Of course big ups and thank you mates to 9V and Section 8 as the admins...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

What is there to discuss, we played the map PCS and they didn't. I am NOT bad mouthing the other team they played well for the most part. But the thing that pissed us off the most was the fact that they just sat in the projector room and didn't move at all. NO MATTER what we did we could not penetrate(story of my life). We flashed and flashed and flashed but they stood there on there table and had there rifles dialed onto the doorways...in which they BLOCKED with chairs and whatnot. That wasnt the worst of it, the worst was they stood either in front or the back of the hosties. There is no need to do that, but i am not gonna name names bcuz i got into trouble with that already;) But they know who they are and they should know better. But other than that, Our team played real well(VERY PCS LIKE) and won several rounds like that, and I know that i am not the only one that feels like it was more fun when we were T's. But enough rambling,I think these are the ppl who played well for the NPCS's
          1. Measley (good leader, and thanks for stepping up to lead these misfits;))
          2.Quest Shady (being so shady)
          3. Gogeta (for having one hell of a headshot hack)
          4. Sleprock
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Dirt,

Moving around the building is more Un-PCS than staying with the hostages, in my opinion

I'm not sure how we played un PCS. I'd like to hear 9v's take on it

By the way, If we decide to hold the projector room, it is the CT's job to take it back. There are disadvantages to what we did. We're all in the same spot. a few flashes should do us all in

Comment

yea In your opinion...did you forget about the other HOSTIES. There are TWO sets and they SHOULD have been gaurded too. I am NOT calling you out or anything, but as a leader you should know this.

Comment

There are several strategies on hostie maps. One strategy is to give up one set. This strategy is practiced by many PCS members

Comment

Ok, my 2 pennies worth: First off, it is a tie, PCS 1 NPCS 1.

Second:
                  THe map was played the first round as a DM style map. There was no advanced play and then"lets fall back to the hosties in projector room". It was NPCS camp projector room, we take first set of hosties with no resistance and then we had to charge into the projector room to get mowed down.

This is not even how it's played regular on server 1. I don't fault to NPCS team, they chose this tactic in order to win.
                  I fault the map choice. This is the exact reason I chose Italy last match over Militia (the old Militia). I specifically did not want the match to turn into a death match.

Even if the T's camp hosties on Italy, they will find it to their detriment as a few good flashes and the T's are wiped out.
                  It forces tactical play, not camping deathmatch play.

I am of the opinion that most, if not all match games should be bomb maps. I believe that this will greatly reduce the deathmatch possibilities and lead to actual TG style of play.

I made a decision for my team that we are NOT going to camp the projector room. If the match consists of 1 team camping projector room and 1 team trying to kill evreryone inside, I'd rather not play. It is a waste of time.
                  My point is that we should put our collective heads together and pick 3 or 4 maps that fit the TG style of play and use them every time we match.

All I ask for is communication

Comment

We practice and I even personally told ppl this was that the MAJORITY goes into the projector room, I never saw that done, especially with all the doorway blocking and the hostie cover:(

Comment

Ben, I will agree on your point on the map choice, thats why i voted for Kismayo.

However, Noone on our team thought our strategy was non-pcs. Like i said, this strategy has been done before.

Also, I disagree that it was a deathmatch.

If by deathmatch you mean, everyone was killed and the hosties weren't rescued (or bomb not planted) than 90% of the matches on the TG server are deathmatches

Comment

Also, i dont feel that 1 set of hosties should ever be given up unless you have no choice. The T's job is to keep the hosties from being rescues and the CT's job is to rescue all of the hosties.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
                          I don't fault to NPCS team, they chose this tactic in order to win.
                          I fault the map choice. .
                          I AGREE 100% with Ben, I know that I voted for this map, and I was unaware that it was gonna be a DM. They needed to do in order to win, and that is fine. But they disregarded the other set, that is what made me mad.

Comment

It was a clear deathmatch the first round and it was not a deathmatch second round. Reason being that with all of the T's in the projector room it is impossible for the Hosties to be rescued for the win.

One team will live and one team will die = DM

Comment

If you want a map that needs tactics and strategy for both teams we should go Italy every time.

Italy forces both teams to play with their minds and not just sit around and camp for an hour

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X