Rematch!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rematch!!!

Who wants a rematch with a Bomb Map. Same teams, maybe de_aaa or de_penstock.
    de_penstock
    46.67%
    de_aaa
    53.33%
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Rematch!!!

How about a multi map format?
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

that is a great idea ,three maps race to 9 , swap sides at 5 wins, best 2 maps out of three

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Originally posted by sleprock
        that is a great idea ,three maps race to 9 , swap sides at 5 wins, best 2 maps out of three
        Is that 9 rounds total, per map?? If so, I am grooving that. Anything above that and I have to block about 5 hours to play a match.

Plus I would like to see de_3rd Street in there somwhere. Forget AAA, only 9V likes that map!!! JK! How about editing the poll to include several map, like 10 and the top 3 vote getter make it in -as long as they are a mix of CS/DE.
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

yes 9 total

LEAD, FOLLOW,OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY

Comment

Definatley down for a remach! Not a fan of 3rdStreet though. Penstock sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by SG_SuicideTS
              Definatley down for a remach! Not a fan of 3rdStreet though. Penstock sounds good.
              Off with your head for not likeing 3rdstreet!!! JK Penstock is cool, but we need 2 more, maybe even a little Jungle Rescue!!

Comment

I am going to start coordinating these matches at least once a month.... (i might be gone throught the summer...but ther will be an april match-up for sure...) but if you guys want to do a re-match sooner....thats cool too

Comment

Monthly scrims are a great idea. Section, if you're willing to orgainse them, then let me know what support you need. If you think you'll be absent for some of the matches, get a volunteer to help you with the next events. That way they can continue in your absence.

I'd strongly suggest you keep with the format used this weekend. That's the method we'll be using for future tourny's, so it's much easier to stick to a single competative format.
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                    but if you guys want to do a re-match sooner....thats cool too
                    YES, anybody else?

Comment

By the way, when is the next tourny? I hope it is soon for I will be leaving for quite a long time pretty soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy
                        I will be leaving for quite a long time pretty soon?
                        Why? What for? Did you get your permission slip signed by an admin?
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
                          Did you get your permission slip
                          I didnt know I needed one, But I am going to the "desert" pretty soon but not for a couple months or so. I was just wondering if there was a tourny soon or not.

Comment

I'm down for a rematch. Someone suggested Italy - that could be good.

Comment

Originally posted by doorway 27
                              I'm down for a rematch. Someone suggested Italy - that could be good.
                              Italy is over played in comparison to some of the other maps. How about something a bit more original?
                              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X