Wierd graphic spikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd graphic spikes

Im just getting into css, finding it really good apart from theses spikes!

I have way above average system my frame rate in game is 130+

It only seems to spike around my gun in game, if i move to left or right or change weapons the screen spikes around the gun?

My card is not overheating, but i noticed the same in red orchestra the other evening so not sure if it has anything to do with steam?

BF2 all max 1280x1024 no problems

Any feedback much appreciated

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Re: Wierd graphic spikes

I've not encountered the specfic problem you describe, but you might find that the following threads may contain something of value :

What's in your config?

Setting your rates

Failing that, it may be necessary for you to take a trip over to the steam forums <shudder>
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

I something similar until I messed with the AA options in the video options. I turned it down a bit and saw a bit slower FPS but a more steady average.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Cheers guys

will play around with that later tonight

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

I don't know if you run any server software on your machine but having sql server service, or sql browser service running as well as asp.net would cause my machine to drop 50 fps every 2 or 3 seconds. Totally frustrating, I finally figured out I had to kill all of those processes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X